The Winter Solider quickly recovers, and they all take their aim at Luna, who's bolting down the sidewalk. He quickly gives orders to the other HYDRA agents, then jumps down onto the ground below, in pursuit of Luna.

People are screaming and shouting. There are fires everywhere. The Winter Solider stops when he heard her voice behind a car. He hides behind a car as well, and listens in, "I make an LZ, twenty-three hundred block of Virginia Avenue. Rendezvous two minutes. Taking fire above and below expressway. Civilians threatened. Repeat, civilians threatened." He rolled a bomb towards the car, "I make an LZ, twenty-three hundred block at Virginia Avenue. Rendezvous two minutes." Once she's done, he shot at it, watching it explode.

He noticed she wasn't there, and when he went to turn around, she jumped on his shoulders, kicking his gun out of his hands. She pulled out a string, and held it against his neck, and started choking him. He backed up, into a car, grabbing her leg, and throwing her forward onto another car. He picked up his gun, but she throws something at his metal arm, stopping it from moving.

While he was distracted, she got up and sprinted away, "Get out of the way! Stay out of the way!" She shouted to the people, motioning for them to run, when a bullet hit her in the shoulder. She gasped, immediately reaching for it, and hiding behind a car. She spotted the Winter Solider in the corner of her eye, and saw him point his gun at her. Before he could shoot, Steve stepped in, knocking him off the car.

She breathed a sigh in relief, and tried to catch her breath. She looked down at the wound and winced. Being a witch, she healed faster than a normal human, but noticed it wasn't healing. She threw her head back in frustration, realizing it was probably witch hazel bullet.

"Bucky?" She heard Steve ask from behind her.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" "Bucky" asked. He was about to shoot Steve, but Sam flew down, kicking Bucky away. Bucky looked directly at Steve, an unreadable expression on his face, but he decided he was going to shoot. He aimed his gun at Steve, but a bomb went flying above Steve's head, directly at Bucky. Steve turned around to see Luna leaning against a car weakly holding herself up.

He turned back to where Bucky once stood, only to find him gone. Multiple all black vehicles drove up, surrounding them. Rumlow got out with his team of STRIKE agents, aiming their guns at the three of them, Drop the shield, Cap! On your knees! Get on your knees! Now! Get down! Get down!" Steve held his hands above his head.

Multiple agents cuffed Luna with anti-magic cuffs, knowing she could probably break out of normal cuffs. They dragged her towards the car as the other agents took Sam and Steve into custody.

🌟

The trio was sitting in the back of the van, two guards sitting next to them to make sure they didn't try to escape, "It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." Steve told Sam and Luna.

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago." Sam pointed out.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..."

"None of that's your fault, Steve." Luna told him weakly from the blood-loss, plus the witch hazel.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Steve told them. Sam noticed that Luna was still bleeding out, and that she was getting weaker, and turned to one of the guards.

"We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck." Sam told the guard, who pulled out an electric rod. Sam flinched, but instead of using it on him, they used it on the other guard, kicking them out. The guard took their helmet off to reveal Maria Hill.

"Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain." Sam looked at Steve in confusion, "Who's this guy?" She asked looking at Steve.

🌟

Maria opened the door and Steve got out first, helping Luna out next. Then Sam got out. A man ran up to them as they entered, "GSW. She's lost at least a pint." Maria explained.

"Maybe two." Sam added.

"Let me take her." The doctor began examining the wound in her shoulder.

"She'll want to see him first." Maria took them to Fury, who was alive and well. The three of them look at him in shock.

"About damn time." Fury looked at them.

Luna's wound was being treated while they all sat around his hospital bed, listening to him explain what happened, "Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, one hell of a headache."

"Don't forget your collapsed lung." The doctor added.

"Oh, let's not forget that. Otherwise, I'm good." Fury told them.

"They cut you open, your heart stopped." Luna spoke up.

"Tetrodotoxin B. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. Banner developed it for stress. Didn't work so great for him, but we found a use for it." He explained.

"Why all the secrecy? Why not just tell us?" Steve asked.

"Any attempt on the director's life had to look successful." Maria told them.

"Can't kill you if you're already dead. Besides, I wasn't sure who to trust." Fury looked at all of them.

━━━

TAYLOR SPEAKS !
hey! here's all the action! there will be more in the next chapter, as we all know. anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕

 anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕