QUICKLY!

AN: I'm feeling really depressed and uninspired recently, sorry for the lack of chapters...

Keith's POV

Both Lance and I scramble back to the bathroom. He tells me to look away. I follow his command, shaking in the process.

His calm soothing voice fills my ears. "Baby, it's ok. You need to calm down. Your scent is unnerving." I instantly relax.

Just thinking about how many times Lance has soothed me, calmed me down, and been there for me. It almost brings me to tears.

I look over to Lance, while he's studying the test. He picks up the box and reads it. A instant smile runs across his face.

"Keithy, I'm glad to say

(Should I leave it here? Would you guys kill me?)

that you are-" Lance is interrupted by Shiro running through the door.

"LANCE! KEITH! WE NEED YOU NOW! DOWN IN THE PODS!" Lance and I look at each other in confusion. I open my mouth to ask what was going on, but once again I was interrupted.

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! COME QUICKLY!" Lance and I dart to the pods, worried for everyones safety. I stop and cough for a second, Lance sending me a anxious glance.

I dismiss him with a wave of my hand, and continue to put clothes on. I had been walking around in my pajamas all day, I was due for a change.

We meet each other at the door and storm out. Shiro had run out before us, seeming to be in a panic.

Sweat dripping down both of our foreheads, from running down MULTIPLE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS, we finally made it to the pods. Lance bursts through the door.

"WHATS WRO-" He pauses and looks to me. I look up, exhaustion glazing my eyes. They all chuckle.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCE!" They all yell, I laugh and then pass out.

Wow what a day, and hey, I don't even know if I'm pregnant or not. What would you everybody do if I was?

—————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted lately and sorry it's so short! Sorry not sorry for the cliff hanger, though. My latest chapter (besides the AN's) isn't doing too well... Feel free to talk to me at anytime!

Sea Ya! (pun intended)
IG: _.ultimateyaoitrash._
Word Count: 388

Unedited due to my lack of motivation!!!