CUISINNE AVEC JESS 10

Puisque 10 est un super chiffre, cette recette sera d'une splendeur remarquablement incroyable. Sur ce, je vous laisse sur ma langue natale: Le Franglais.

*

Hi guys! I know, I know, ça fait un little boute que je n'ai pas fait un de mes supers MEAL! But, please, don't cry. I'm here and I will create you a perfect meal for your cerveau. You know why? Oh, just because the exam comming soon and you need a cerveau top shape! Sooo, stop talking. And go!

Ingrédients:

1. Soya sauce (just because I hate this égale I hate math)
2. Chicken poitrine (because that's so taste and I like it (comme le français, peut-être?).
3. Tomato (Because nobody knows if this est a Fruit or Legume. (THAT'S FRUIT STUPID)! But, les gens un peu stupides ne le savent pas, like a English class)
4. Oranges (Because that's good but that's weird too (like Ppo)
5. Melon d'eau (because that's compliqué, like Science)
6. Spaghetti (I don't know why. But, why not Edu? Edu that's for you have spaghettis shape!)
7.Chocolate (because that's BEAUTIFUL, like Art).

Uhh, We have finish, I think? SOO LET'S GO! WE DONT HAVE A TIME FOR MISS! (Uh?)

Étape 1: Hum hum hum! You need to cup your orange, your tomato and you water melon!

Étape 2: you took a bol and you drop the fruit in this and you brasser with your hand. (PLEASE, lave tes hands. That's so yark!)

Étape 3: You cup and cup and cup your chicken in cube shape and you mettre this in the poêlée and you do cuire this! Duuh! But, ATTENTION! Bien faire cuire votre chicken, if you don't do this, you will very sick!

Étape 4: After that, you took a chaudron and you mettre de l'eau in. I don't know combien, but just assez pour your spaghetti!

Étape 5: You need to waiting que your water bouille! When that's okay, you can drop your spaghettis in.

Étape 6: After that, you cup a chocolate and you go mettre ça in the micro-onde! Why? Oh, just for qui soit fondu.

Étape 6: When you think que tes spaghettis soient ready, you took juste one and tu le pitches (lances) sur le mur. If he colle, he was ready!

Étape 7: You'r chicken that's ready? Oh, do you are sûr comme un citron de ça? If you see a pink in your chicken, that's not good! But if you see juste white, that's good. You can drop your chicken in the bol of fruit!

Étape 8: You faire égoutter tes spaghettis and you drop this in the same bol.

Étape 9: You mettre de la sauce soya, just because I HATE THIS (Like math, again!). More more more! Just because math (uh sorry, SOYA SAUCE) prend beaucoup de place dans mon pauvre cerveau (Uhhhh sorry, je veux dire your bol).

Étape 10: You mélanger ça comme du monde, like a boss! And you drop the chocolate on this, hummm tasty!

Étape 11: YOU CAN EAT YOUR EXAMS DE FIN D'ANNÉE!😂😂

Oué bon, je ne sais guère qu'est-ce que c'est cette recette de dernière minute. Assez comique, je dirais!

Aller hop! Je m'en vais manger -encore une fois😂-, mais cette fois-ci c'est pour souper. (Et donc diner, pour les gens d'ailleurs). 🤪

Bye byee! Bonne semaine à tous!

P.S, moi j'ai pas d'école demain.

MOUUAHAHAH!