32. Save me (Garrence)

(Don't know what to say... Eh..)(( Also whenever words are in italic, it's Laurence's head/thoughts/memories/nightmares. Normal text is regular reality..))

Laurence stood in the kitchen, quietly cleaning up a few things as it was still early in the morning. He sighed, stopping next to the counter. The sun's early morning light seen gently from through the windows near by.

His blue eyes travelled to his hands. They sat still and felt kind of dead. Laurence took a deep breath, closing his eyes. He could feel the cold silence around him.

He heard the screams... He felt them echo with agony from his throat...

Laurence opened his eyes slowly as he cleared his throat. The sound of footsteps going down the stairs broke the house's silence as the brunette looked slowly up from the floor to the counter again. The soft steps near him now.

Their strong steps pounding against the ground like large tsunamis crashing onto the land... Shaking and terrifying the earth...

Laurence looked to see Garroth walking over to him. The blonde kissed his temple lightly, mumbling a tired good morning. Laurence smiled a little back, mirroring the greeting back.

Their voices.. They thundered across his face, exploded with rage into his ears...

Garroth exhaled a breath, hugging onto him from behind. His arms carefully around his waist as Garroth rested his head on Laurence's shoulder. Laurence leaned back a little against him, placing a small kiss on the side of his head. They both enjoyed the quiet morning being with each other.

He struggled to break free as tight holds grabbed his arms and shoulders... Tears flowing down his cheeks as he tried with all his might to pull away...

Placing his hands on Garroth's, Laurence felt the blonde nuzzle the side of his neck tiredly. Garroth then placed a few kisses on the side of his neck up to his cheek, hearing Laurence give a few soft laughs in return causing him to smile.

He screamed in pain, scratches cutting deep in his arms as he finally broke free... He fell to the ground, letting sharp pain shoot up his side...

Garroth chuckled, hugging Laurence protectively for a minute before kissing him gently. Laurence melted into it, lazily moving in sync with his boyfriend as he rested his hands on Garroth's chest. The two getting lost for a tiny bit.

A metal taste sourly covering his tongue as he coughed harshly... Blood staining his clothes and the floor red... He felt the world spinning, his skin feeling like it was burning...

His voice aching from yelling... He sat up shaking only to feel something hit him in the chest with a strong power... Colors flashing in his vision as he thought his life was fading...

They pulled apart, opening their eyes. Garroth saw Laurence's blue eyes, feeling like he could stare at them forever. Laurence caught his breath, looking back at him.

Garroth took hold of his hand. He placed a kiss on it before leading him over to the couch. Laurence blushed a little but followed willingly.

Black... White... Dark... Light... He had trouble telling them separately... He groaned, tears washing over his face as he layed on the ground with stinging injuries... Wind lashing around him as he felt stuck, not feeling the energy to get up...

Laurence sat next to Garroth on the couch. He snuggled up to the Ro'meave's side as Garroth grabbed the tv remote. Garroth put his arm around Laurence.

Laurence released a breath, hiding the side of his face against Garroth's side. Garroth looked down at him, brushing his hair back.

"You alright?.." Garroth asked.

"Yeah.." Laurence responded, closing his eyes.

"Well.. Ok.." Yawning, Garroth caressed Laurence's hair softly before glancing back at the tv.

He felt the red warmth coat down his neck, sleeving his arms, revealing the wide open wounds along his body... His throat felt strangled from air and swallowed with soreness... He tried to shout with plead, a plead for life...

Garroth had almost fallen back to sleep, the house quiet enough. Then like a shock of terror, Laurence's eyes snapped open wide, feeling a small pain grow in his stomach.