7. He returns. (2. Vylante)

(Hey guys, Nami here. And just to let you, sometimes I may do some chapters like previous ones but involving other ships. So like for example, if Human oops... Neko is a Garrance, I may do a chapter where it's Zanvis instead, just a different story plot. And I'll put (2) or (3) or whatever changed ship chapter it is. And second, sorry for all the updates, I'm just in the Aphmau Yaoi One shots mood.)

"No. It's ok, Garroth. I'm doing fine." Vylad said softly, faking a smile.

"Are you sure, you don't really act like it." Garroth replied.

"Yeah." Zane agreed.

"It's ok. I'm fine." Vylad reassured them.

The three Ro'meave brothers were at Zane and Travis's house. Laurence sat on the end of the couch, Garroth actually sitting on the couch next to him. Zane and Vylad sitting on the other couch. Neither Travis nor Dante were there.

But Vylad just wanted to be home, curled up in his bed. Wishing for Dante to be home, holding him in his arms. He missed his blunette boyfriend dearly, after not being with him for at least two to three years.

Seeing each other over the computer wasn't enough for Vylad any more. He knew Dante would be home eventually but he just didn't know when.

So for a very long time, consisting to over 7-9 months at least after Dante left, the time after those months... Vylad couldn't hold a bright, honest smile anymore. He'd always fake it to make the others feel better and stop worrying.

The others knew how upset and sad Vylad had gotten not even a year after Dante left to the military. Even Zane had went to his house to find him curled up in his room crying. So now any where Vylad went, he had Dante's jacket with him.

Garroth and Zane shared a look. Zane's frown looked not like his natural one but it was filled with uneasiness for his little brother. He had his mask off since they were at his house and of course they were his brothers.

Garroth on the other hand was worried to the core about Vylad. Not even him or Aphmau could cheer him up. Making Garroth feel sorta like a failure but Laurence, Zane, and Aphmau told him that wasn't true. Vylad was just missing Dante too deep.

"Well maybe he'll be coming home soon," Laurence suggested, knowing he couldn't feel the mental sadness the three Ro'meave brothers shared. "Did he tell you when he last contacted you?"

Vylad shook his head, sighing. "I haven't heard from him in about 2 months."

Laurence flinched softly. Well no wonder, he grasped the thought before it could be said.

"Maybe he's just busy." Garroth tried to lighten the down feeling.

Vylad shrugged. He sensed something was off, something he didn't know. Like they were hiding it. He looked at the other males. Zane on his laptop, doing.... something... Laurence and Garroth mumbling a few words that was too quiet for Vylad's ears to pick up.

Travis walked into the house, throwing his keys on the small table not far from the door. Whistling a tone, he walked over to the couch, looking over Zane's shoulder.

"Hey, Zane." He greeted the black haired Ro'meave, kissing his cheek.

"Hey." He looked up at Travis, whispering something softly. Travis nodded, giving him a thumbs up.

Vylad tilted his head in confusion. "What?"

"Nothing. I was making sure Travis still had his phone." Zane's voice sounding convincing. Travis went upstairs.

Vylad didn't know if he could believe that or not. He didn't know what to believe right now but something was going on.

"Hey, it's mom." Zane said slightly surprised.