The Article

El
"Sit down"

Marcus "I don't like to be teased

Marcus
"I don't like to be teased. Besides I thought you was mad at me?"

El
"I am still, since the whole school saw you with another girl when your suppose to be with me. I got to take my anger and frustration out some way"

Marcus
"You don't know what your-"

El
I put my finger over his lip as I started to grind over his membrane.
"Shhhhhhh"

I took off his shirt and planted kisses all over his chest.

Marcus
"Fuck"

El
I stopped just to piss him off.
"I think I wanna go for a swim now"

Marcus
"Nah finish what you started"

El
"Follow me and I just might"

As I walked to the pool. I took off my clothes one by one. Giving him a show. I gently dived in the pool.

El
"The water feels amazing, you coming in?"
He splashes in making a mess.
He pulls me in close, wrapping his arms around my waist. I could feel his friend right outside my barriers.

"Don't ever scare me like that again. I don't think I could handle any more surprises like that."

Marcus
"I'm not gonna lie, I thought I'd never see you again tonight. But here you are , in my arms...."

El
He started kissing my neck, making me quiver.

Marcus
"Tell me that your mine"

El
"I'm yours"

Marcus
"I don't think I heard you"

El
He shoved himself inside me, leaving me to gasp for air.

"I'M *GASPS"

"YOURS *GASPS"

I've never had never in a pool before. Shower sex was one thing but pool sex was intense. There was pain, passion, and desire. Tonight was different.

WE MADE LOVE❤️

Marcus POV
The next morning I woke up early to complete the article. All I could think about was the sex me and El had. It was different for me. Made me even think about deleting the entire segment. I was starting to believe this whole thing wasn't worth losing her over. Now I was just waiting for Victoria to finish putting it all together and send me the write up. That's when I'll tell her to stop everything.

El POV
I woke up feeling amazing. Last night changed me and Marcus forever.

I stood up walking to the door of the bed room, watching him at his lap top working on something. He was so sexy when he's focused.

"Want some coffee?"

Marcus
"No no, let me fix you some"

El
"Okay, if you say so"

Marcus
"what kind you like?"

El
French V, light with the sugar"

Marcus
"Coming right up"

El
I sat at his lab top while I waited for him. Then something popped up. A message.

"This is the full set up, all we need is your approval"

I wasn't trying to be nosy put I opened it anyway.
It was an article. I didn't even know Marcus writes. The title said "I noticed Her" .
It seemed interesting so I gave it a read.
After the first paragraph the main character had bad luck like me.....until I kept going realizing....she was me. The story....all the bad things that has happen......

It all makes since now.

————————————————————————
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes ! Drop your Instagram name in the comments and follow me @browneaesthetics 🥥.

Xoxo- ya girl A 💋