New Report

Editor: Victoria
"This better be good news Marcus. I have a shit ton of work to do and you telling me you can't complete this assignment is the last thing I want to hear"

Marcus POV
"Actually your gonna be surprise with the news I have"

Editor: Victoria
"Spilllllll!"

Marcus
"Last night was home coming and I....I..."

Editor: Victoria
"Just say the damn thing!"

Marcus
"I fucked her"

 Editor: Victoria "You dirty dog

Editor: Victoria
"You dirty dog. That definitely was worth knowing, and so should the people reading the article"

Marcus
"I don't know... it's too personal"

Editor:Victoria
"Okay but you can make it seem romantic rather than bragging. Marcus I know you only want this for a page of you in the magazine.... but I see a strong writer in front of me"

Marcus
"I have to think about it"
After I left her office. I started thinking about El and this big ass mess I made for myself.

But I couldn't let this cloud my judgement. El's birthday is around the corner. I have to give her the happy ending she deserves.

EL POV

When I got home was waiting outside my house. I know I forgot to tell him what happen, but it was just one night. What harm could it have done.

Brent
"Bitch I waited at that hotel for you !. Your parents were worried fucking sick!"

El
"What did they say, before I go in with a walk of shame"

Brent
"There fine, I covered for you. Said you spent the night. But apparently you spent it with a bop instead"

El
A bop was basically a hoe, or anything that wants to fuck anywhere at anytime.

"You mad at me?"

Brent
"Uh maybe next time give me a heads up. Cause for a second there I thought y'all was fucking"

El
"Welllll....."

Brent
"I know I always say pop it for a real one .... but seriously POP IT FOR A REAL ONE! He ain't shit"

El
"You don't that Brent"

Brent
"Who the fuck suggested it??"

El
"Me actually"

Brent
"Bitch tell me it wasn't for free?"

El
"Okay we all can't be prositutes like you. You know I'm not about that"

Brent was always hooking up with random guys for money. I understand he needs the money for him and his mom but I just wish he hadn't started that.

Brent
"Seriously!!?"

El
"Brent...I"

Brent
"I don't wanna hear it!.....I'll just go"

I could have just possibly lost my bestfriend. I don't know what gotten into me. I just didn't need anyone judging me...but I judged him instead.

*Text Alert
M💕
"You busy tomorrow morning ?

Me
"No why?"

M💕
"I wanna take you out to Steak 'n Shake"

Me
"I'd love too😌"

M💕
"Ight coo, I'll pick you up @10"

Deep down I knew I was nervous to see him. I haven't seen him since this morning. I'm ashamed of what I did and I couldn't let him know that.

————————————————————————
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes ! Drop your Instagram name in the comments and follow me @browneaesthetics 🥥.

Xoxo- ya girl A 💋