The Kiss

El
I mediately pushes him away and ran.

Marcus
"El wait..."

El
Why would he embarrass me like that. Everyone was staring including his immature friends.

Marcus
"El hold up"

El
He just had to follow me into the hall,why ?

"WHY ME!!, what did I ever do to you?"

Marcus
"El chill out, it was just a kiss"

El
"Not to me it wasn't....I've never been kissed before, and now I've had that honor stripped away by some all about himself ass guy"

Marcus
"That's not what I'm about... it was just a bet"

El
"So I was apart of a game huh?, .....wow you really are just like any other guy"

Marcus
"I'm not, you don't even know me"

El
"Prove it"

Marcus
"How about I make it up to you this weekend?"

El
"What makes you think I want to spend another second in your presence?"

Marcus
"Because your still standing here.. crying..but listening to me, come on, I'm not who you say I am, let me prove it to you."

El
"Fine, if it keeps you out of my sight for the rest of the week I will"

Marcus
"Let me get your number... for making it up to you purposes only of course?"

El
I gave him my number, as stupid as that was I knew he wasn't gonna leave me alone until I gave it to him.

Friday

El
I'm in AP English and guess who else is here... Marcus

Brent
"Girl look who's staring mad hard at you boo"

Brent"Girl look who's staring mad hard at you boo"

El
"I honestly don't even care. You know he asked to spend the weekend with me ....... as if"

Brent
"Bitchhhh... all these hoes would kill to spend a minute with Marcus, and your being ungrateful?"

El
"Not me, he's only doing it because he feels sorry for me, that's it"

El"Not me, he's only doing it because he feels sorry for me, that's it"

Brent
"You gotta look at it a different way.... he has amazing qualities... money, he fine, and more money... hun what are doing "

El
"Yeah but you know what those guys are like"

Brent
"All i'm saying is he might be different. Promise me you will see how it goes?"

El
"Okayy I promise, but if he tries anything.. "

Brent
"I'll be on my way okurrrrr "

Text message
Jackass aka (Marcus) :
Meet me tomorrow at Mcclay park @5 , you won't regret it.

Me:
Okay fine.

El
"Apparently were going to Mcclay park tomorrow"

Brent
"Okay now I worry... a park?? Really?, I don't know if he's trying to be sweet or just after the cooch, but bitch you better stay alert"

El
"I will, I will"

God I don't know what he's planning tomorrow, I just hope this pepper spray gets the job done ✨.

Brent
"You better wear a dress... that's a must"

El
"I wear dresses"

Brent
"Where? To church and back ?

El
"Haha your soooo funny"

Well Brent has a point.. a dress wouldn't kill me.

Saturday
El
I'm at this stupid park and he's already 10 minutes late. What was I thinking.... honestly.

Marcus
"Aye yo El"

El
"And there he was, I couldn't lie ... he was looking fine as hell.

————————————————————————

The next chapter, your gonna know more about El and Marcus's life. They're not so different as they seem. Votes and comment are appreciated!✨

Xoxo- ya girl A💋