Bloody Mary

El
Tears ran down my face as I ran into a hall. I couldn't face all those people.

Marcus POV
I had to follow her. I didn't care what people thought about her. I knew in the end that all the pain... will make her a stronger person.

I finally caught up to her.

"El?"

El"Can't you see I'm a disaster"

El
"Can't you see I'm a disaster"

Marcus
"Who cares what they think.

El
"You don't get it....this was supposed to be my night. Just one were it could be magical.
To dance with the guy I like .... to know that he feels something for me"

Marcus
I pulled her close to me. If only she would just realized that those people didn't matter.... but right in this moment did.

"Don't go, please ?"

El
He spoke so softly. My head was telling me to go but my heart was here.

"Marcus I can't stay, I look like a
Clown who forgot it's circus"

Marcus
"Then don't stay for them. Stay for me."

El
"Why for you?..... I mean really... why?"

Marcus
"Because you deserve to be here. The night isn't over. I have so much I wanna say to you....I can't let you walk away.

El
"Marcus...what exactly do you have to tell me ?"

Marcus
As much as I wanted to tell her about the article...she had to know how I felt about her....and what was about to happen next.
Then Brent just had to mysteriously interrupted our moment in time.

Brent
"Hello ! I've been looking for you everywhere girl. There about to announce fall  prom king and queen"

El
"I don't wanna watch, I'm just gonna steal the scene of the show again"

Brent
"Honey everyone is past that. Their either high or drunk from me spiking the punch"

Marcus
"It's okay, I'll be right beside you

El
"But what did you want to tell me ?"

Marcus
"It can wait. Let's go"

El POV

El
As much as I didn't wanna believe that no one would say anything about my dress again...no one did. Not a single soul.

Principal
"Ladies and gentlemen.... tonight's fall prom king is....... (drum roll)
Marcus crane!!!

Marcus POV
Marcus
"Me!?"
I tried to act surprised but deep down I could only think of what I did.

El
"Go , go up there!"

Brent
"Yea .... congrats.... Marcus"

Principal
"And the fall queen is............El Reign!!"

El
I couldn't believe in all my high school years that I'd actually win. I mean I didn't even nominate myself... I must be dreaming.

Marcus
As I looked into El's sparkling eyes...All I could think about was how much she was gonna hate me once the article was out. I mean I don't think anyone would be fond of hearing how I stuffed the box with ours names in it. Or what's about to happen now.

El
As I looked into Marcus dreamy brown eyes... I felt safe standing next to him, that nothing...not nothing could ruin this moment.

Marcus
And then it happened. Red liquid poured from above all over El. Not just any liquid... it was actually pigs blood. You already know how I know.
I quickly pick El up and rushed her out of the dance room to the nearest hotel room.
Out of all that has happen tonight, El's only concern was trying to wipe the blood off of my shirt while I was carrying her.

———————————————————————————
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes !

Xoxo- ya girl A 💋