Mcclay Park

5:20pm

El
"Your late"

Marcus
"Okayyy but I have an excuse. I had to stop at a place to get a couple of things for us"

El
"Marcus, why am I here"

Marcus
"Me being a jackass the other day, isn't who I am, I want you to see what I'm really about"

El
Well he wasn't lieing, he was a jackass, least he's knows.

"Okay I'm following....what are we gonna be doing ?"

Marcus
"Give me your hand and close your eyes"

El
"Okayyy, but if you run me into a tree your ass is done"

Marcus
"Don't worry.....I got you, just trust me"

El
Easy for him to say , he's not the one with his eyes covered.

Marcus
"We're here"

El
"Are you serious.....pingpong ?. I wouldn't expect something like this from you"

Marcus
"Well then you don't know much about me"

El
We started a round of the game... he definitely has played many times before..his skills are a-mazzz-inggggggg!

"So why ping pong?"

Marcus
"It relaxes me"

El
"Where's the relaxing part because my arms are pretty tired if you ask me"

Marcus
"Come here, let me show you"

El
I walked over to him.

Marcus
"See for you to feel relaxed... the setting has to be right. Give me your feet"

El
"Okay why are you taking off my shoes?"

Marcus
"Yo you ask too many questions. Just lay down right here"

El"Marcus you better not try any-"

El
"Marcus you better not try any-"

Marcus
"Shhh....tell me what you see"

El
"I don't know.....trees, the sky... that amazingly beautiful sunset "

Marcus
"See it's not so bad"

El
"What do you see?"

Marcus
"A girl with brains and beauty"

El
"Wow you really know how to make a girl tremble at your knees.... not me of course"

Marcus
"Yet...You never speak to me or people I hang with or anyone really , why?"

El
"Because I know how you guys are, they type of crowd is not for me. My mother always said if the city knows them , there trouble. I only have one friend and that's Brent"

Marcus
"Maybe sometimes they do tend to go a bite far with things, but I'm trying my best to stay out of the bad shit so a girl like won't see me as a nigga without a heart"

Marcus"Maybe sometimes they do tend to go a bite far with things, but I'm trying my best to stay out of the bad shit so a girl like won't see me as a nigga without a heart"

El
"Well so far Marcus... your not so bad after all."

Everything was going so smooth with Marcus that I wasn't even paying attention to the time.. I think I'm whipped.

"So tell me about your family"

Marcus
"That's a touchy subject for me"

El
"Why is that?"

Marcus
"My parents split a couple years ago. My mother was a drunk and I had a dead beat dad.... those two don't mix. I've lived with my uncle ever since"

El
"That must have been tuff for you, I'm sorry I asked"

Marcus
"No your fine. I want you to know. I don't share stuff like this with many people but you happen to stand out to me.... what about your family tho?"

El
"Well as long as I bring home brilliant grades and stay away from drama, my parents are fine. They are a bit strict tho...anything a "C" or below is a disappointment"

I know what he's thinking... how this girl get any freedom.

Marcus
"I think that's pretty cool actually. I'd kill for my uncle to care for me like that but he doesn't.

El
"I thought you were gonna say I'm lame"

Marcus
"Far from...but hey sit still like that for a second"

El
What now.

Marcus
"Pose for me"

El
"Yes Mr. photographer"

Marcus
(*click) "Oh my god El"

El
"What..what is it.....what do you see?"

 Marcus "I see you"

Marcus
"I see you"

————————————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😍😍😍 I surely did!!. Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated!

Xoxo- ya girl A💋