Chapter 40

Back to Business.

Jimin's P.O.V.

She wrecked the hope that I was holding on to. I hate it. I hate it that she denied my feelings even before I confessed to her. I hate it that I am in this situation. I hate it that I had to continue with this stupid show even if I don't want to. I hate it that I love her. . . So much that it hurts. . . I am not gonna deny it now, but I am too late now, ain't I?

I'm on my way to our house on the freakin' show. I guess I'll have to carry on professionally. Well, atleast I could spend my time with her. Even just in that time, I'm gonna fool myself and think that her feelings are true.

I arrive the house, without her in it, and with all the with a the ingredients I requested to make bulgogi and ramen-boki. I have promised to cook for her some time on the show, that's why I'm doing this.

I put on a smile, convincing myself to be happy, just for this short while.

"You're here!" she said as puts down her bag while I sliced the onions I was going to use for the bulgogi. "Wow. Beef~" she said while looking at the  pound beef in front of her. I laughed as I continued slicing.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" I smirked.

"I'm always. Will that take long?"

"Yes, I'm afraid. But we can make ramen-boki as we wait." I said, after marinating the meat and putting it in the fridge that made her face brighten. I then took a pan and boiled water for the ramen-boki.

She watched as I made my things in the kitchen, then later on getting two eggs in the fridge and a heart-shaped metal. She was probably gonna make two heart-shaped sunny-side-up. I watched carefully as she quietly did her own thing with a little pout on the lips that she usually does when focusing on something. I always found it cute and couldn't stop a forming smile, but now it seemed impossible with a broken heart. She looked at me as she finished the two eggs with a proud smile.

I smiled at her. . . Or atleast I tried. . .