Chapter 11

Kareoke Serenade.

Jimin's P.O.V.

We've arrived at the place, my mind occupied with the thought of executing my plan; I will serenade her so she forgives me. Remembering that night, I knew I did something wrong, but it was hard to say sorry. It is hard to say sorry to a sulking person, but it's harder when they're acting like nothing happened. Sometimes, we miss to notice their hurt inside.

"We'll go first." Jihyo said as she rushed to the controls.

"What will we do?" Jeongyeon asked like an excited puppy as we sat down the couch. Jihyo then replied with a sheepish grin.

"The ultimate trot performance." then a familiar tune played, earning cheers from the rest of us.

Park Hyun Bin's So Hot!

"hot! hot! hot! hot!
atthteuatthteugeo atthteuatthteugeo
neottaemune naegaseum bullanda bulla" Jihyo sang, backgrounded with the echos from the machine.

"atthteuatthteugeo atthteuatthteugeo
sarangapenaega ani nongneundanoga" Jeongyeon sang together with Jihyo as they fled crazily around the room.

"neoui nunuseumeun baengmanbuljjari hanbange sseureojyeo
isesange jeil masinneun sureun dalkomhan niipsul
neoreul wihae tteuneun" Jeongyeon continued as we echoed every end while clapping with the tambourine.

"bulgeun jeohaeneun neomaneul saranghae
igeurigeul taneun nareul barabwa naeane neoitda
seksihan niga joha naesungi eomneun" Jihyo sang as she turned to Jeongyeon and did a finger heart.

"niga neomu hwakkeunhaeseo joha
soljikhage tto hukkeunhage nal mandeuneun nigajoha" which then, Jeongyeon returned with a flying kiss as she started her part.

"atthteuatthteugeo atthteuatthteugeo
neottaemune naegaseum bullanda bulla
atthteuatthteugeo atthteuatthteugeo
sarangape naega ani nongneunda noga" We sang all together, shaking our tambourines and flying around the room. As the song went on, it went crazier 'til it's our turn to sing.

"Hmmm. . . What should it be?" Taehyung said as he pressed each button. Soon, we saw the song title that made the girls burst out laughing.

"This'll be trending." Jeongyeon said while bringing up her phone, probably to record, as she recovered from her laugh. We then heard a very familiar melody. It has been on every show these past months.

"Hey girl. . . Look, I'm gonna make it simple for you, you got two choices. . . Yes, or yes!" Yoongi-hyung started with a manly version of their song as Taehyung and I danced with the rhythm.

"Ah ah ah ah ah
Dul junge hanaman golla yes or yes?
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
Hanaman seontaekae eoseo yes or yes?" Taehyung sang and danced the part using a falsetto that earned giggles and claps from our audiences.

"Naega ireokedo igijeogieotdeonga
Mwonga ireoke gatgo sipdeon jeok isseonna, isseonna
Da nolla, da nolla, nae ppeonppeonhame" I sang and danced perfectly like I studied and laid time for training for that part which was true to say.

"Challheseo! Challheseo! (=you did well)" she commented that made my chest raise with pride.

"Saenggakboda gwagamhaejin naui scenario
I jeongdo peulenimyeon wanbyeokae manjokae, manjokae
I don't care, I don't care, nuga mworaedo ooh ooh ooh ooh" Yoongi continued, using a mono-toned voice.

"Nae mameun jeonghaesseo yes!
Geureom ije ne daedabeul deureul charye
Himdeulmyeon bogireul julge neon goreugiman hae
Gominhal pillyodo eopge haejulge" Taehyung continued singing using his pretty annoying 'cute' voice.

"Mwol goreulji molla junbihaebwasseo
Dul junge hanaman golla yes or yes?
Ne maeumeul molla junbihaebwasseo
Hanaman seontaekae eoseo yes or yes?" we sang with a pretty coordinated choreography which earned a hysteric howling and applause from the girls.

Several songs were sang as we drank and ate little by little. There's no harm, we're old enough to do these things. When it was past 8:00pm, everyone was tired from the excessive laughing, singing and dancing, I thought it would be the best time for a serenade. I reached for the controls and picked the song. Holding the mic and clearing my throat, I rushed forward and faced everyone. I need not to look at the lyrics for I have been singing this since.

Big Bang's Bad Boy

"Geunal bameun naega neomu simhaesseo
Niga jinjjaro tteonagal jureun mollasseo
"Naega mianhae" i mal hanmadi eoryeowoseo
Urin kkeutkkaji ga nae seonggyeogi deoreowoseo" I looked at her for these lyrics described most of what I wanted to say. I was too harsh that night, didn't know you would really leave. I wanted to say sorry but those words were too difficult to say.

"Maldo an doeneun illo datugireul haruedo susip beon
Neon ulmyeonseo ttwichyeonaga nan juwireul duribeon
Dasi doraogetji naeirimyeon bunmyeong
Meonjeo yeollagi ogetji achimimyeon" she was swaying and tapping her foot to the song, oblivious about the fact that this was for her.

"Baby nan motae neomuna mot dwaeseo
Deo jalhaejugo sipeunde jal andwae
Everyday and night I'm so mean
Cuz I'm so real so I'm sorry

Niga saranghaneun naneun Sorry I'm a bad boy
Geurae charari tteona jal gayo you're a good girl
Sigani galsurok nal almyeoneun alsurok
Silmangman namatgetjiman

Baby don't leave me
I know you still love me
Wae geurae soljikhi na malhae niga pillyohae
My lay lay lay lay lady
My lay lay lay lay lady"