Chapter 10

Bowling Bee.

Jeongyeon's P.O.V.

"Yeorobeun~ Welcome to the bowliiing. . . bee~" Jihyo and Taehyung excitedly welcomed.
We're at a bowling center for the show. I brought Jihyo with me and Jimin brought Yoongi and Taehyung. This was supposed to be a 'double date' but they said, Taehyung insisted on coming.

"Here's the mechanics for the game." Jihyo started.

"For every pins down from the opposing player, it's one thing we'll reveal from Jimin or Jeongyeon." Taehyung continued.

"Round 1, softcores. These are things that are obvious to the player." Jihyo.

"Round 2, mediocre. These are things that are slightly bad for each image." Taehyung.

"Round 3, hardcore. These are things that are really bad for image." Jihyo finished.

"Yaah~ I'm really bad at this things." I cried jokingly while gripping my scalp.

"Who made this game?" Jimin joked.

"Yah, we agreed on this Jimin-ah." Yoongi said to Jimin.

"I'd say goodbye to my image." Jimin said laughing with the other two. I panicked hearing that from Jimin and looked at Jihyo who was smiling wickedly.

"Yah~ Oh? Please don't reveal something bad from me." I begged and she laughed.

"You'd be thankful that Nayeon wasn't here." thankfully this was god Jihyo I was talking to. Soon the game started and as expected, I sucked at the game hitting only one or none. Jimin, as the perfectionist that he is, a perfect score.

"Yaahh~ Jihyo-ssi, I believe you are a very good kid. Please don't do something bad." I reminded.

"Ok, let's change it. You'll reveal one for every two pins, since Jimin is a gentleman." Taehyung said while smiling as he scrunch his nose.

"Ok, then. Uhmm. . . She likes convenient products, she likes to eat, especially meat, she collects lego bricks, her favorite part of the day is taking off her contacts and. . . we call her doraemon. Keutt! (=done.)" Jihyo said, thankfully just those that can be seen on kpop profiles.

"Doraemon?" Jimin asked.

"Yeh." I answered.

"You mean the round, bear-kangaroo with a red button as a nose?" Yoongi asked, probably wondering how it looked like me.

"It's nothing like you, though." Taehyung said while examining me. I rolled my eyes as I smirked.

"Thank you but you're not getting to the point." I thanked sarcastically for the 'compliment'.

"We call her Doraemon because she's got everything you need in her bag." Jihyo explained that earned 'Aaahh's from them. While in the middle of the game, Taehyung said he was hungry so we decided to go to a nearby café.

In the café, Taehyung was busy eating so it was quiet. It was awfully awkward and Jihyo and Yoongi was just smiling and glancing at each other.

"C'mon guys, you're free to talk." I encourage.

"I'd keep my questions later for Jihyo. I want it to be personal." when Yoongi said it, Taehyung choked on his food and Jimin cracked out a laugh. I cringed as I looked at the blushing Jihyo who was sipping on her milktea while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yah~ Andwegitta. (=this can't do)" Jimin stood up after recovering from his laughter. "Let's go. Kareoke."