Chapter 23

Comfort-Tension.

Jeongyeon's P.O.V.

The shoot went on with the same outfit. The only thing added on me was a flower crown. Everyone stared at me including him that boosted my confidence. I then approached him and squinted my eyes.

"Will you say that I look pretty again with that "speechless" face of yours?" I asked as I crossed my arms, he then change his expression and smiled with his eyes.

"I guess. You look undeniably beautiful, today." he replied that flattered me even more.

"Today only." I laughed. "Yah~ Stop joking around. I might actually believe you if you kept doing that." I warned as he laughed.

"Aaa~~ Even you like it." he teased.

"Well." I confidently admitted while flipping my hair that made him laugh even more. The photographer called for the shoot to start as we moved to our places.

"I want you to portray a passionate couple so no smiles in this scene, ok?" The photographer said that was agreed by all. We then positioned ourselves. He sat on the ruined column as I leaned in closer to him. The staff approved at the bold move I made and made us move closer. I smirked a little at his reaction; his ears were red but he was smirking too. I rested my left elbow on his shoulder and started posing for the shoot. He too, looked straight at the camera as the photographer urged us to move. Then he unexpectedly held my right hand and kissed it making me look at the top of his head then he rested his head on my abdomen as he looked at the camera. Ooohh~ He is moving.

"Oh, nice." the photographer exclaimed as she took the pictures. "Now look at each other." she said which we followed. Then, an unpleasant idea crossed my mind but I did it anyway. I sat on his lap but still on the farthest corner, on his knees actually.

"Oh, joah. I was just about to say that. Now, lean in a bit closer Jeongyeon-ssi." she said. Now you do it Yoo Jeongyeon. You're the one who started this. And so I moved closer to him and rested my arms around his neck. He was looking right at me in astonishment and I couldn't stop myself from grinning while chuckling. He then recovered from his shock and smiled.

"Guys, I said no smiles this time. Now, lean in." she scolded then we're back to professionalism. I tilted my head as I looked at his eyes with my mouth slightly opened. He then responded to my move and placed his arms around my waist. He too, tilted his head to the other side and leaned in, our nose almost touching.

The shoot went on like a chess match; my move, then responded by his. My heart was beating at an extremely fast tempo and I was worried. My heart was beating out of excitement not of fear nor nervousness and I was worried of what I might do next. I'd like to stop but he wasn't stopping either.

Right now, I was leaning unto the column with vines running around it while he was resting his forearm on the said column, our bodies facing each other and so are our faces. We did the same thing before, tilted our heads to position like we're kissing. The distance of our noses were at minus one centimeter, and our slightly opened lips were 0.25 cm apart. The shocking thing was, I wasn't a bit uncomfortable with the position. I don't know if he was too.

"Joah!" The photographer exclaimed while we moved for a different pose, not breaking our stares. He leaned his forehead on mine and held my waist. "Ok! Good job guys! Lunch break then back to business with another dress ok?" The photographer said that made us break apart, our hands still together. Behind the lights, there were three round eyed faces with jaws dropped that made me pause.

"Unnie!" Dahyun exclaimed as she neared together with Momo and Mina. My face heated as I hid behind Jimin. Now, I'm embarrassed.