Chapter 32

Fun with Yoo.

Jimin's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day on the room that was supposed to be hers. I don't know what stunt she pulled last night but it sure did a lot to me. Thankfully, I was still on my senses not to share a bed with her. Actually, my manager did send a message not to overdo it and let her go back to her room. Well, I'm pretty sure the PD's were on the other side of the wall, looking at the scene. I went to the other room instead as I looked at her sleeping peacefully beside me.

At the moment, I was on the table near the pool overlooking the beach right in front of the hotel. The pool was quiet as I enjoyed my cup of coffee, the light of the early sun sparkling through the waters. The team was already set with their cameras and only one more person to wait for.

"Breakfast?" There she is. I shook my head as she sat down opposite to me holding a plate of pancake and a cup of hot chocolate. I was quiet as I stared at her enjoying her food that much that she never leaves her eyes on them.

"Is it delicious?" I asked that made her look up and nod as she took a sip of her hot choco.

"Want some?" she fed me a bite which I gladly accepted.

"Where would we be next?" she asked as she finished her meal. I thought about that beforehand and deicded it would be nice to just spend the morning in the hotel's pool. I stood up and stood next to her as I flashed an evil smile at her.

"What are you planning?" she asked as she braced herself. I bent down as I reached under her legs and behind her back then lifted her up. She was quite shock at the act and wriggled aggressively to escape from my hold.

"Yah! Put me down!" she whailed as an exaggerated evil laugh escaped from my mouth. I carried her to the pool and jumped, us two getting all soaked.

"I'm not even appropriately dressed for this kind of event!" she pouted as she looked at her drenched shorts topped with an over-sized shirt.

"C'mon." I pulled her hand and dove unto the water. "Yah!" I shouted when she tackled me, almost drowning me under. She laughed as I regained air.

"Okay, this is what you want?" I nodded, fully understanding what to do. I chased her as she desperately escape from me but she was a slowpoke. I caught her carried her like a sack. And that's how we spent our morning, playing in the water.

On that same day, as the sun set and moon rose, spreading its light on the waters of the sea, we were strolling along the shore, hand in hand. The narration was gay but I kinda feel like that now. I can't even hide the smile written all over my face.

"Yah, isn't that our song?" she asked as a faint sound of their song was heard. I started dancing to the song as I sung its beat.

"Bwoya. . (=what's that/what the)" she asked as she laughed. I then went back to holding her hands and laughed with her.

"Jungkook likes that song very much." I said, still walking to the end of the trail.

"Dance the night away?" she confirmed.

"Well, the boys are, pretty much, your group's fanboys." I revealed. We reached the other side of the beach front which revealed lanterns surrounding a picnic. I looked at her amazed expression as I led her to the little surprise that I prepared.

"Surprise!"