Chapter 31

What it Feels Like.

Jeongyeon's P.O.V.

I heaved a sigh after completing an overwhelming experience. I didn't know what to feel. I get this warm feeling of a homey atmosphere that has been messing with my mood. I can't even stop the smile creeping on my lips as I looked at every lamp post we passed by through the open window.

"You've been smiling since the moment you got here in Busan. Are you that happy to see me?" he asked as he glanced at me, my head automatically looking as he started talking.

"Keugeoya? (=is that so?)" I smiled as I looked ahead. From the side of my vision, I saw him glance my way.

"Wah. . . You look happy." he commented.

"Of course I am! Don't you wan't me to be happy, oppa?" I unexpectedly said in a very rare agyeo that made Jimin step vigorously on the breaks. "Yah! Be careful! You're getting us both killed!" I scolded, shocked from the sudden event.

"B-b-bworago? (=what did you say?)" he stuttered while still clutching at the steering wheel while looking at me, wide-eyed.

"I said 'Be careful!'" I said.

"N-no. I mean before I halted."

"You mean that. . . 'Of course I am! Don't you wan't me to be happy, oppa?'" I said, finally realising what he meant, directly shifting to a high-pitched voice. He then coughed aggressively.

"Wae? You don't like it?"

"Ani, ani."

"*gasp* You don't?!"

"No, I mean. . ."

". . .What?. . ."

". . . Joah. . .(=i like it)"

". . ."

". . ."

I just stared at him in disbelief as he stared at his fumbling hands. His ears were obviously red and I don't actually know why it suddenly got quiet. I smiled as he glanced at my reaction just before clumsily unbuckling his seatbelt as he stumbled out of the car. Yaahh. . . This adorable dork. I smiled mischievously as I too went out of the car.

"Yah, kachi kka, oppa~ (=let's go together oppa)"

I continued to tease him on our way to the hotel rooms, side-hugging him while continuously calling him 'oppa'. We got into our different rooms. Actually it had two rooms connected to each other. I changed into a knitted off-shouldered shirt that reached until above my knees and a pair of short shorts.

I sat on my bed, got nothing to do but space-out. I'm not sleepy yet, 'til an idea crossed my mind. I knocked on the door connecting to Jimin's room and opened it to peek in. He was sitting on his bed too, but he was looking at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked as I proceeded to his bed and sat comfortably, resting my back on the bed rest.

"I'm sitting here." I said, demanding for permission as he stared at me in disbelief. I reached for the remote control on the bedside table and turned on the TV. A movie was playing.

"Seriously? There is a TV in your room." he then sat beside me as I cuddled in his embrace.

"But I didn't have this." I said out loud, instantly feeling sleepy as I watched my favorite characters on the TV. He just stayed quiet as he tapped my back in a comforting rhythm. It felt comfortable that it made me droze off in his arms. It was nice to feel like this. How it feels like to have something like this, even just in a short while, before finally accepting the truth that this is nowhere near true.

"Yah, you were just here to see a big, purple Titan?" I hummed. Then that was what I heard last before falling into deep slumber.