Chapter 24

Everyone here.

Jeongyeon's P.O.V.

We watched the pictures while I hid behind Jimin. The girls showed their reaction especially Dahyun as we reviewed every bit. One was with me standing and Jimin hugging my abdomen. It turned out to be a good picture. We continued to watch until the ones with me sitting on his lap that got greater reactions as I hid behind Jimin while hugging him, watching under his arm.

"Yah, why are you embarrassed now? You weren't a bit when you did that." Jimin dropped as he put his arms around my shoulders.

"That was on your own will?" Momo gasped.

"Daebak. You don't even let us do that to you." Dahyun said that made me blush even more.

After reviewing the shots, we went to our respective tents and dressed for the next shoot. After getting dress with a beautiful Coral sundress, I moved to my make up chair for a retouch on my make up then noticed bustling notifications from my phone. I opened it and saw conversations from our group chat wherein Mina sent a photo of me and Jimin almost kissing from the shoot.

트둥이들~❤(=teudoongiedeul)

Penguin🐧 sent a photo.
12:44 pm.

Yoda: 😵😵
12:45 pm.

Babycub🐯: Hajjimaa~ (=don't)
12:45 pm.

Shashasha: Ppukppukhe~😍😂 (=kiss him/her)
12:46 pm.

Front_teeth: Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! You're dead!😑😂😭
12:47 pm.

Front_teeth: Yah! Who changed my nickname?
12:47 pm.

Yoda: Hahahaha.
12:48 pm.

Im Nayeon changed her nickname to Princess👸

Leader changed Im Nayeon's nickname to Nabongs.

Leader: Better.
12:48 pm.

Nabongs: Yah!
12:49 pm.

I closed my phone to stop from further exposition. I'm glad the topic didn't linger long, but I know they won't stop questioning later. While the staff was retouching my make up, someone came in our tent. It was Jimin in his fitted white long-sleeves, rolled to his elbows, holding a packed lunch.

"Foooodd~" I exclaimed, realising I haven't got any lunch.

"You haven't eaten yet?" he asked then I nodded in return. He neared as he placed his meal on the table filled with make up stuff and leaned on the edge. He opened his lunch and mixed up the curry with his spork. I opened my mouth to ask for food, he then feed me after blowing it. It felt comfortable now that it's been months since being 'friends' and since doing all those stuff awhile ago.

"Woah, Jimin, you shared a spork with a woman? You're all grown up!" A well dressed man showed up as he opened the entrance of the tent, it was Jimin's friend, J-hope.

"Hobi-hyung!" Jimin welcomed his friend as he 'bro-hugged' him with his mouth filled with food. I stood up and greeted then went back to my chair to finish my retouch.

"Woah~ Boreupda~ (=how envious)" J-hope said as he watched Jimin feeding me. Jimin then reacted with a proud smile.

Soon, it was time again to do the shoot. This time, it was a happy one. The photographer instructed us to have fun, so we danced and laughed and played along the garden, forgetting about every pretence we set for the show. It was short but sweet, 'til it was interrupted again for another set. As we went back to our different tents, 6 men appeared dressed with prince costumes with the colors of the rainbow without the color Indigo.

"Jimin!" the tallest one called and waved. They were the rest of the members of Bangtan Seonyeondan.