Byee Brats!

Leo has his arms around me, he looks so cute and innocent when he's asleep. His sand-colored hair was a mess, he always looked perfect. I love him, I love him even when he yells at me. I deserve being yelled at especially by Leo. I don't deserve him. Leo opens his emerald colored eyes and looks back at me. 

"Babe, you already awake?" He yawns. 
"Yeah..." I answer. 

I hear someone walk up the stairs I think it's his mom or dad.

"Do you hear that?" I panic.
"It's my parents! Oh shit! Get in the closet now!" He pushes me off the bed. 

I run into his closet and close the closet door, the door makes a loud noise. I hear someone open the door, so I just sit down. I hear his mom's high pitched voice. 

"Hey Leo, I thought I heard you. Who were you talking to?" She asks.
"Don't worry mom, just my friend." 

"Is he or she here?" She looks around the room.
"No, he called me." 

"Oh alright! I have to go to work now, breakfast is ready in the kitchen." 

I sneak out of the closet, I honestly think it's stupid that he doesn't want his mom to know that I'm his girlfriend. I get that he's supposed to be this perfect good boy, but I'm his girlfriend, not a girl he's just hooking up with.

LATER AT SCHOOL

I and Leo are one of those annoying couples that make out in the hallway. We used to get a lot of stares when we started dating but now people don't mind it most of the time. Today there was a new topic at school that everyone is talking about, Karen's nudes leaked. I'm glad Leo wouldn't do that. 

Karen was usually the shyest girl in class, with a nerdy boyfriend. But today she was the school's slut. Don't worry though, people will forget about it in a few weeks. Karen also chose to stay home instead of going to school, I think it's the best choice she has ever made.

I'm stuck in math class, and I don't feel like doing the math. I wish Leo was in this class with me, he's taking all the advanced classes though. The girl next to me is secretly texting someone. She is one of the new students so I doubt she has that many friends yet. 

My friends Allison and Celine are nowhere to be seen. They usually skip math class and go shopping instead. I'm glad I'm not like them, they are pretty stuck up. Math is the most boring thing in the world, like why can't math solve her own problems. 

Lunch

Celine finally decided to show up, she's wearing a pink fur jacket with a tight white dress. I don't know how she manages to not get dress coded, I bet she's sleeping with the principal. Celine waves at me and I just sit there and smile like a little doll, but that's how people want me to be. 

"Octavia we need to talk," Celine says. 
"Why do we need to talk?" I ask.

"Just come with me," Celine drags my arm into the girls' bathroom.
"What the fuck do you want, Celine." 

"Don't swear at me, I know what you did! You called me a slut in front of everyone!" 
"You are one though! You slept with 3 different guys in the same week!" 

"You know what everyone says about you? They say that you're the ugly one in our friend group and that you only date Leo for his money! So don't come for me, Octavia you whore!"

Did Celine just call me a whore! I slap her the hardest I can, and I walk away. I need a new table to sit at, I can't sit where I usually would. The weird kids' table is the easiest to fit in right now. 

"Hi, guys." I greet them. 

They just quietly sit there and stare at me. I guess this is the right place for me, I put on my pink headphones. A girl jealously glances at me, I don't wonder why she's jealous. I really caught the attention of the black haired guy. 

"Hey." The mysterious guy greets back. 
"What are you doing here, Octavia. I don't know if you're blind but this is not the girly girl table, so leave." The jealous girl looks at me up and down. 

"Can I sit here or not?" I snap back.
"Sure, sit down." The mysterious guy answers. 

"What's your name?" I ask the girl. 
"That's none of your fucking business!" 

"Her name is Mira, and mine is Jasper." Jasper sighed. 
"Don't tell her my name!" Mira yells. 

"She just wants to sit here, Mira." 

Mira walks out of the cafeteria door, she really walks with her none existent hips. I start thinking about whether I should leave or not. Mira seems very pissed, but I don't want her to win. She deserves it for being a bitch to me. 

"I'm sorry." Jasper apologizes.
"Do you really think I'm sad about it?" I laugh. 

I answer Leo's phone call. 

"Hello." I smile. 
"Hey, Octavia. I know what happen between you and Celine." He replies. 

"Oh, you don't have to pity me! Everything is alright." I tell him. 
"It's not that... I just can't date a weirdo."

Please vote, thank you!