Miracle

Thanks for leaving comments! I really enjoy reading them. Some of them crack me up! 🤣

AND THANK YOU ALSO FOR NOT BEING STINGY WITH THOSE VOTES. Mwahahaha! And for adding this book to your reading lists. ♡

___

Min and Jung Security— previously a small-sized company called Lite Services before it had been bought and taken over by Grandpa Jeon's two eldest grandchildren, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok— was a well-known private security company that currently employed nearly 50,000 top notch professionals. Originally, it was bought and built up to provide the Jeon family stellar twenty-four hour security (especially during underground dealings), however, in the span of five years, the two men were able to expand the company's size and grow its reputation to be a most excellent international security provider.

In addition, ever since its establishment, MJS had never gotten involved in any type of scandal...

Until recently.

Lisa's bodyguards were the personal bodyguards of Grandpa Jeon who the old man had assigned to her, and they were both from Min and Jung Security. That was why upon the news of her scandal, Lisa immediately knew that Vernon and Mingyu were both in deep trouble.

When Lisa had gotten a text message from her mother after leaving the set saying that both Vernon and Mingyu had been called back to MJS, Lisa felt she had to save them both from the wrath of Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

Mostly Min Yoongi.

She was the target of Choi Yoojung who was responsible for the scandal. The two bodyguards just unfortunately got caught up in it.

And so, the beautiful girl briskly walked inside the MJS building, her bright orange hair flailing behind her as she headed straight for the female receptionist.

"Good afternoon, Miss. What can I do for you?" The receptionist greeted Lisa with a smile.

Lisa removed her mask. "I need to talk to Jung Hoseok."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No, but if you tell him it's Lisa, he'll come and see me."

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but you need to have an appointment before you can see President Jung." The receptionist looked genuinely apologetic.

Lisa sighed. To be honest, she expected this. Who would let a random woman meet their company's president? Still, she thought it was better to try her luck than to go home and be a sitting duck, waiting for bad news regarding Vernon and Mingyu.

The orange haired woman was contemplating whether to argue with the receptionist or not when she felt someone standing next to her.

"Miss Park?"

Lisa tilted her head and saw a tall man looking at her questioningly. He had an air of authority around him that would intimidate most people but because Lisa interacted with him a lot, she was not affected at all.

"Secretary Lee, what are you doing here? Does Jungkook have some business with MJS?" Lisa asked, her head cocking to one side.

When she saw the complicated look on the face of Jungkook's assistant, her mouth curved into a small smile that did not quite reach her eyes. "Nevermind. It doesn't concern me anyway."

The secretary pursed his lips. 'Actually, Miss Lisa, it does.'

Instead of voicing out his thoughts— because his boss would most likely kill him if he did— Secretary Lee asked, "What are you doing here, Miss Park?"

"I have to talk to President Hoseok."

"Then, please come with me, Miss Park."

All of the receptionists had been notified that if Secretary Lee dropped by, he did not need to make an appointment. Knowing the person who the man was working for, they understood why.