"Then where" he pouted. 

"Anywhere but there I said" as we entered the closet.

"Fine. Seven minutes should do then right?" He asked while walking towards making me back into the wall.

I giggled.

"Ow" I hissed and moved away from the wall holding my back turning around to see what burnt me.

"Are you okay" Logan said looking over my body to find out what was hurting me.

"Yeah something burnt me" I said turning around realizing it was the door.

I looked back at Logan to see him gulping. 

"You okay?" I asked making him turn his attention back to me.

"Yeah" He answered.

"Is that a door?" I asked pushing it while moving the clothes a little.

"Uh yeah" He answered. 

"Oh" I said. "What's in there?" I questioned.

Logan sighed.

"Hey you don't have to tell me okay" I said trying not to pressure him into anything.

He reached above me and grabbed a cloth.

"I'm gonna tell you something." He said.

I stayed silent as a sign for him to continue.

He opened the door with the cloth. I looked in and it looked normal.

It had toys, all boy toys. Blue paint, things hanging from the ceiling. But it wasn't clean.

Why did he have a room like this hidden in his room?

"Logan?" I questioned.

He didn't answer just stared into the room.

Maybe he had a son he didn't tell me about? Or pack kids come and play in here.

"me and my brother shared my bedroom." He started.

Brother?

"This was our playroom our parents built for us. We always needed a clean room for when visitors came and we lacked the talent of keeping our room clean."

He said walking into the room a little bit.

"So they made this room so we could make as much noise as possible and keep it as messy as we pleased" He said now standing inside of the room.

I stayed at the door not wanting to disturb his train of thought.

His eyes danced across the room as if he was remembering the memories all at once.

"he died back when we was young while our pack was under attack." he finished and turned back to me.

I watched him closely noticing his face was becoming red and his eyes were getting watery.

"I haven't moved anything since he left" He said and a tear rolled down his cheek followed by a stream full of tears covering his cheeks.

"We played in here everyday" He said his voice cracking at the end.

I ran to him and locked him in my arms.

He fell to the floor so I wrapped my arms around him and started to comfort him.

"Now hes gone" He said while sobbing into me.

"Its okay Logan" I said in a reassuring voice.

Once he calmed down I laid him down on my lap while I played with his hair.