Untitled Part 38

-----------WARNING!!! VERY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!-----------

Something flashed in Logan's eyes and my world came crashing down.

I knew it

I knew he wouldn't want me. I need to leave he might try to hurt me. I have to go now. Wait maybe I should explain. I mean I'm going to like literally die on the inside if I run off and he doesn't chase me. I can't live without, Logan hes my mate. So if I have to pick a way of dying I want to die trying instead of living in pain for the rest of my life without my mate.

A tear slipped and Logan was still staring me in the eyes.

His eyes fell to the tear and he quickly cupped my face and started to wipe my tears.

Maybe he didn't hear me correctly or didn't understand.

"Logan I'm a hybrid. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before you marked me. I'm so stupid and sorry-" I said tears quickly running down my face now but Logan cut me off.

"Hey hey hey stop your tears." Logan said cooing and hushing me

I could tell My wolf was on edge but she didn't seem to be hurting maybe Luca was in shock.

I still continued.

"Logan I promise I'm still the same person nothing has to change I still love you Logan-" I said but was cut off by him again.

"Ella calm down" He said now pulling me into his chest.

The sudden contact and the smell of him started to soothe me and my wolf.

'Has luca said anything' I asked my wolf.

'No I think hes waiting for Logan' She answered. 

"Logan I'm so sorry" I whispered. 

He let me go so I pulled back and hes already making eye contact.

That made my heart race.

He opened his mouth but closed it.

His eyes glazed over.Hes talking to his wolf.

I looked down in my lap preparing myself for the rejection.

"Ella" He said to get my attention.

I closed my eyes took a deep breath and looked up to meet his stare.

"I'm going to tell you a secret of mine." Logan said.

I was confused.

I stayed silent waiting for him to continue.

"it's a very important secret to both me and our entire pack." He said.

He said our pack.

I nodded.

"Ella promise to keep the secret." Logan said intensifying his stare.

It was intimidating.

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. I swear to the moon goddess. The moon goddess herself can strike me down right now at this very moment if I lie. I swear on everything I love not to break the promise. I'll-" I said rambling on.

"Okay Okay" Logan said.

"My entire pack is hybrids including myself." Logan said.

Hold up hold the horses. Say what? I mean that took a lot of weight off my corners and I could practically feel the happiness of my wolf. she was purring so loud it was adorable but annoying at the same time.