Chapter 36

The movie was finally over and it was time to leave and tell Logan my secret. 

"That was lame" Logan said.

I nearly slapped him.

"The Grinch was not lame" I said defensiveness obviously in my tone to  protect the little half my childhood I had left.

"Alright alright" He grumbled.

I started to gather the trash and Logan chuckled at me.

"You know we don't have to do that" Logan said.

"Yes we do" I said.

"He shrugged it off and started to walk out.

Jerk.

I threw all of it away and I went to find Logan.

I checked everywhere and I can't find him.

I started walking backwards getting ready to turn around and re trace my tracks.

I stumbled into something... or someone.

I waited for the impact of my butt hitting the hard floor but it never came.

I turned back and of course it was a guy.

"I'm sorry, thank you for saving my fall" I rushed out quickly.

"It's no problem." He said and ran a hand through his hair.

The guy was taller than me maybe 5.9 possibly 5.8.

I gave a tight lipped smile and began to walk off to find Logan.

"You're really pretty." The guy said.

"Thanks" I said giving another tight forced smile and tried to walk off again.

"You from around here?" The guy tried to spark a conversation.

"No" I said lying not wanting him to know where I'm from.

I'm not rude I just don't know him like that.

My wolf was getting impatient as was I.

I tried to walk again but he started to talk again so I just turned around to give him my attention.

"You visiting?" He asked.

I knew he was a wolf I'm assuming an unmated one so I pulled the alpha mate card on him.

"Yes I'm mates with an alpha and we had to visit for a meeting." I said and I pulled a little at the collar at my shirt to make my mark more visible and the dumb bruises Logan put on me.

He made an O face.

"I actually need to get to my movie it's probably starting. Sorry to end the conversation" He said while walking backwards.

I gave him an awkward wave and another tight lipped smile and started my way to go find Logan.

I started to walk to the very end of the hall where there was an emergency exit and I seen Logan doing a hand stand against the wall.

My wolf was laughing at the scene I was confused but not shocked.

"Logan what are you doing" I asked in a bored tone.

"Waiting for you" He answered and flipped back up.

"How did you convince people to let you be their alpha?" I asked out loud mainly to myself but for him to hear as we started to walk back up the hall to the exit.

"Like this" He said and I felt him grab my hip turn me towards him then place his other hand on my hip and push me into the wall.

He pinned my hand above my head with one of his hands cupping both of mine and he cupped my face with his other and crashed his lips into mine.