Chapter 16

"I should've made someone else take you. Milly is out of control" he said.

"Is that really all she made you buy?" he asked sitting up now interested I was going to answer but before I could utter a word Milly and Cameron came stumbling in with bags. I know there was over 50 bags at least 5 or more of the same bags from one store. They was all stuffed with as much as they could hold.

I think I can wear a new outfit this whole year and not have to wash one thing.

The only time I was excited to shop was when we was in Pink and victoria secret. And the food of course.

The shoe store was also more fun than the clothing because Cameron helped me instead of Milly.

We went into foot locker instead of the other stores that offered heals because Milly would've gone crazy again.

I got 3 pairs of vans, 5 pairs of jordans, 6 slides, 2 adidas, 2 nikes, 2 converses, 1 uggs and 1 pair of black timbs. When we checked out the lady looked at us like we was crazy. And of course they was all boy shoes but very small the size was a 6.5. Cameron tried to fit his foot in and look ridiculous.

I don't know what shoes I was carrying in the bag I had but it's whatever.

I don't know how much I spent but my credit card needed it. I never used my card. Ever. Maybe for food or something but that's it and my dad put over 500,000 on my card and every year for my birthday they would add 5k to it so I don't know where it is right now. My dad would randomly add money on it.

I tried to pay for Milly's clothes and food but she wouldn't let me. She literally threatened me she would pay Cameron to take me out to the car and lock me in till she was done.

Cameron laughed her off and I would cross my arms and try to annoy her but she called me immature and moved on.

Oh crap I have to put this all away.

Ugh.

"Tomorrow we're going to bed bath and beyond, bath and body works, sephora, and some other places to buy stuff for your room and personal needs." Milly said trying to get all of the bags off her arms and into a pile at the bottom of the stairs.

"Milly we haven't even gotten everything out of the car that we've bought today." Cameron said groaning and helping Milly with the Piles while I'm sitting in the kitchen on one of the stools with the few bags I carried.

"So stop complaining and help hobo" Milly snapped and rushed back out of the house to collect more bags.

"I hate her sometimes." Cameron groaned to himself.

After we got everything out of the car and moved up into my room in the corner with mine and Logan's help this time.

Me and Logan bid our goodbyes to Milly and Cameron.

"Thanks" I said to Logan for helping me.

"No hugs or kisses?" Logan pouted.

I am not doing this again. We need to go back to hating each other again.

Tomorrow I'm taking my wolf on a run.

"We're not doing this again Logan. Accept my thanks and go to your bedroom and go to sleep." I said pushing some of the bags inside of the closet and setting my food next to my bed so it doesn't get mixed with the clothes.

"I'm going to spoil the hell out of you" Logan mumbled so faint I missed some words but pieced it together.

"Fine miss moody" Logan said being a pain in my behind.

He started to walk out of the room. Thank god.

"Miss Ella chants to you, thank you very much" I said being sarcastic.

"Not for long" he yelled as he was already out of my room and making his way to his own.

Them simple words from him made me tingle from head to toe. My belly felt like it was getting a massage and I had goosebumps.

I don't want him to affect me like that.

Dang it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is really short I'm super sorry about that I promise it will get longer and better soon! Love you all and thanks for reading. xx