Chapter 29

I woke up and turned over to see an alarm was set on my phone that I didn't set.

I seen an note under my phone

I set an alarm on your phone when it goes off start getting ready I'm ready for you to meet our new pack.

I paused reading.

He called it our pack. That gave me goosebumps and shivers. I felt the butterflies in my stomach awaken.

I continued to read

Sorry I left out of nowhere I had a meeting. When I get back I'll freshen up some and we'll head out to meet the pack. I love you I hope you had a good rest. -Love, Logan.

Aww. wait he didn't give me a time to be ready by. Crap. I would text him but he's in the middle of an meeting.

I got up and looked in the mirror to see what I had to work with. I noticed a kiss on my left cheek. Logan must've left it thinking he was funny. I wiped it off and I noticed multiple hickeys.

I let out a frustrated grunt and went over to my makeup bag to find concealer.

I sat down with all of my makeup laid out and took out my concealer I tilted my head to locate all of the places I had to cover and jeez there was like 5 and none of them were small.

I finished getting ready and I thought I looked decent enough

I decided to wear that very basic outfit with some vans

I'm basic as you may have already known.

I made my way down stairs with my eyes locked to my phone.

I was texting my babies and to my surprise they have both fully mated with their mates. That made me feel awkward because they thought me and Logan mated because he marked me

Maybe I am waiting too much.

I continued to text them.

I decided to wait in the kitchen for Logan to get here so I could yell at him about waking me up with the alarm clock, leaving multiple visible hickeys, and leaving me very sore.

As I turned the corner to get into the kitchen I bumped into someone.

It was that girl Logan was laying with.

Anger instantly filled me.

I shoved my phone into my pocket and gave her a glare.

Her eyes shot down to my neck.

She shoved me back.

Uhm excuse me!

My wolf was furious as was I.

"Excuse me" I said with venom dripping from my every word.

"Logan is mine" she said taking a threatening step towards me.

Oh honey you do not want to dance with me.

I've lost Alex recently and I haven't gotten my anger out.

"I'm not doing this right now" I said and took a step to brush her off.

She stepped in front of me still glaring.

"Leave Logan and we won't have to do this ever" she said.

I let out a growl and she let out a sarcastic smirk.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked holding my stance.

"Take it as you want" she said deepening her glare.

"Game on" I said

I launched at her first and her head made a thump to the ground.

She scratched my face so I wrapped her hair into on of my fists.

I sat up on top of her so she couldn't reach my face and started pounding on her with my other fist she tried to block and mostly did and she shoved me off.

Her lip was busted and her hair was looking nice.

I made a come her motion and that's exactly what she did.

She came walking up to me quickly but I kicked her back to the ground with a powerful kick.

She let out a grunt of agony. I walked over to her body and kicked her in the side making her cough a little.

I'm sure I have a scratch on my face from her fake nails.

I wrapped her hair around my fist again and begin to walk while dragging her.

She put her hands on her head and let out a bloody murder scream.

Then in came Logan searching the room for the scream.

I dragged her behind the kitchen island table and covered her mouth.

She bit my hand and I let out a welp.

I was bleeding a bit she pushed me back and Logan seen me fall back she got on top of me but I quickly pushed her off before she could steady herself on top of me.

I stood up quickly and kicked her in the stomach again.

I bent over and was getting ready to give her the last punch but Logan was pulling me back.

"Ella what the hell!" he said glancing between me and that girl.

"Who ever has him in the end wins" she said spitting blood out of her mouth.

"And it starts now" I said giving her a filthy look.

I turned to Logan and he was still so confused.

" I told you not to touch her.. I told you I never wanted to touch you again.. I never loved you I never will sam I love Ella stay the hell away from us both" he said. Again? He touched her that night. I knew it.