Chapter 13

I opened my eyes to the bright sunlight coming through the windows then I heard a door slam closed.

I didn't think much of it because people were probably up and walking around now that it's daylight time.

My wolf reminded me of last night immediately and I just groaned aloud.

"I just came from her room and she is not there. Stop asking me these stupid questions and FIND MY LUNA!!" someone yelled and it sounded like Logan.

I looked up to find where the voice was coming from and I seen Logan jogging down the stairs while stuffing his phone into his pocket. I heard him growl quietly to himself.

I could see gold specks in his eyes.

Crap.

He got down the stairs and was walking towards the door his attention on nothing else.

I decided to speak up before he left me in this big house all alone not knowing where anyone really was.

"How many luna's do you have?" I said rolling my eyes at the lame comment I just said aloud.

He snapped his head over to find the voice and I seen his shoulders relax some and his face features to soften a bit.

"Why the hell are you on the couch I told you to stay in your room. You need to start listening to me." He said anger clearly in his voice and plastered on his face.

"I couldn't sleep." I said simply turning around and turning the Tv on.

Some cartoon come on and I was satisfied so I pulled the covers up and snuggled in to get comfortable.

"So why not come to my bedroom?" he said annoyed and angry.

I turned around with a annoyed look because of what he was doing last night and he has the nerves to want me in that room with him.

"Well you see that was my original plan-" I said but he didn't want to wait for me to finish so cut me off.

"And why didn't you?" He said annoyed and irritated but no where near as much as I was.

"Okay let me start from the beginning without any interrupting." I said giving him a pointed look.

He rolled his eyes but stayed quiet allowing me to continue.

My wolf snickered knowing what I was going to say and I smirked to myself as well.

"Okay well I went to my room set everything up and decided to take a shower. The shower was fine until..." I started but stopped not knowing to continue or stop because he might get mad.

"Until?" he encouraged me to continue giving me a deadpan look.

"Until I heard a growl and I got unsettled. I thought I was hearing things but the door was wide open to prove my theory correct. I got dressed and headed to bed. Problem was I couldn't sleep because I was paranoid about before so I gathered my pillows and covers to come sleep in your room. I would've just come down here at first but it was open and who ever looked at me could've seen me again but it was better than coming to your room." I said finishing leaving out the part about me hearing him.

I seen Logan's eyes go wide when I mentioned the the bathroom thing. He rubbed the nape of his neck and avoided eye contact with me until I was done talking but didn't get mad about someone seeing me.

Weird

My wolf pouted about me not telling him I heard him but I ignored her.

"What's so bad about coming to my room?" he asked.

Well after what I heard last night. A lot of things my friend.

"Well nothing was wrong with coming to your room I thought that if I went to your room I would be more safe because I was with you and no one would dare come in your room with your permission given the time. And since I thought that I went to your room first but I stopped myself from going in." I said turning back around to watch Tv again.

Gravity fall! I love this show. I wish amazing world of gumball was on though.

"Why" he asked still pushing on the subject.

"Let's just say your groans are loud and ugly and next time keep me out of you thoughts" I said with a smug look even though he couldn't see me.

He was quiet so I straightened my face and turned to see if he was still there.

He was standing there with his mouth wide open and eyes wide staring back at me till I turned around and he tried to look somewhere else.

I heard him gulp and rub the back of his neck again. Jeez his face was so red and he kept clearing his throat.

I turned back around and turned the cartoon up.

Logan left a while ago back up the stairs.

I should probably head back upstairs and get ready to leave and go buy some snacks.

As I finished up my thoughts of what I was thinking of buying the front door opened and I snapped my head over to see Logan's parent's along with Teddy.

Teddy!! I missed him so much.

"Teddy!!" I jumped up and jogged over to collect my baby.

"Hello to you as well" Logan's mother chuckled.

"Thank god you have it again. Don't ever let her have it again. She put it between us and I had no cuddles last night." Logan's dad complained and Logan's mom just smiled at her jealous husband.

I watched as the bicked and soon she pecked him on his cheek and he held his smile till she turn back to me then did a air fist bump and smiled until she turned back to him and he was straight face again.

Awww.

I. Ship. Them. 100%.

"Thanks." I said and gave them each a hug.

"No thank you sweetie. Did you sleep on the couch?" Logan's mom asked fixing her gaze to the couch behind me.

"Uhh long story." I said.

"Honey call Logan for me." Logan's mom said to Logan's dad.

"You must be hungry, did the cook make you anything yet?" Logan's mom asked leading me to the kitchen.

"Umm no but I'm actually planning to go out to eat-" I started.

"With Logan?" she said turning to me really excited.

"Oh, no just by myself." I answered fiddling with my fingers feeling lame.

I looked down and remembered I was still just in my hoodie.

Crap

"I'm going to snap Logan in half" Logan's mother said shaking her head and looking in the fridge.

"Your mother wants you, good luck" I heard Logan's dad say as Logan and his dad both entered the kitchen.

I looked over to see Logan already looking at me.

"I'll be with you in a second Logan" His mother said still looking in the fridge and taking out things to make something with I guess.

Logan didn't take his eyes off of me I seen him gulp and scrunch his eyebrows together.

He squeezed his eyes close for a second and took a deep breath.

Crap Ella why didn't you wear pants? Or even a bra? I mentally cursed myself and sat down behind the counter so he couldn't see my full body.

He stared at the ground until his mom spoke.

"I'll be right back Ella don't move a muscle." Crap I have to go get ready though. She seems kinda scary though so I'll wait.

"You" she pointed to Logan which caught his attention "With me" she finished and that's all that was needed to be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Share! xx