"I'm Xavier. Dayanna I need you to describe what around you and the last thing you remember. This is really important if you want to get out of where ever you are"

"I... don't know where I am, I don't remember anything. Everything's just dark"

"Dammit."

I stayed silent for a minute then I felt extreme pain, I screamed.

"Dayanna? Dayanna!"

I the pain was great, I felt like I was going to explode into nothingness. I started to painfully, feel a hand, a foot, my body. I kept screaming.

"What's happening Day!"

I could feel that I was strapped down to a metal table, the straps were made out of some rope and it was burning my flesh. I could feel the heat from a lamp in front of my face.

"Help!" I screamed in pain.

Mystery Girl POV

I saw from behind the window what they were doing. I kept my face straight instead of showing my emotions like I usually did.

I was surrounded by vampires, witches, and others that were watching what They were doing.

It's was horrible what they did to the werewolves and anyone who helped them. Don't get me wrong I would love to be human, but not the way they strip your supernatural ability, especially the werewolves.

They have brought one in, but they did something different to her. According to the others, she was a special one. They striped her of her soul, which could of damaged her, and forced it back into her body.

The process takes days, I don't know why they would do that to her.

"Watcha thinking Storm?" asked one of my so called friends, Ryan.

"Nothing" I said.

"Aren't you glad that They are making werewolves into humans? We would be free to run and kill anyone we want and when we want!" she said.

I just nodded.

The girl was still screaming in pain, and she will be in pain for a few days. Poor girl.

"Storm, please come to the main room" the speaker over head said.

"Maybe your getting promoted" Ryan said.

"I hope"

I walked away from the crowd and made my way to the main room, which was like a big office area. If they try any of the stuff they did on the Were's I will kick their butts and run away.

"Bethany Stormy Granger" said the main Vampire.

He had snowy white hair that was long and in a point tail, his eyes where silver, he was pale as a ghost, and he had blood red lips.

"Just Storm, sir" I said taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"Please, call me Samuel."

Xavier POV

I could feel her pain, I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from screaming myself. She was in pain.

"ELIZA! RILEY!" I screamed in pain.

They came rushing in the room.

"What happened?" Riley asked first.

"In... pain" I said

"Yes we can see that, but we don't know from what!" Eliza said.

"Made contact... with... Dayanna"

I hear them speaking some sort of language, maybe Latin.

Some of the pain was gone. It was still painful, but I could handle it, and it also means Dayanna is still alive.

"Okay, what happened!?" Riley asked.

"I don't really know, I was just sighing out loud then I heard her voice. It was distant, but I still heard it. Then I was asking her where she was and..." I shook my head.

I could still hear her scream.

"She's in pain, we need to get her back. I have a horrible feeling about this"

I sat up carefully and ran my hand through my hair.

"We have to tell him" Eliza said to Riley.

"What! No! It'll make him real angry and he could turn wolf!" Riley said.

"What are you talking about?" I said getting up.

"We can calm him"

"No, we're not sure if They are the ones that took her or not!" Riley insisted.

"I'm going to get pissed off either way, so tell me what your not telling me or I'm going to rip you to shreds right now" I said with a growl.

"Calm him" Eliza said, "and I'll tell him"

Rozie

I stayed in the room and watched over Kat's and Rayven's bodies. Rayven suddenly woke up, still terrified. Her body began to glow and she turned into a bunny right before my eyes.

"What the-?" the bunny ran or hopped out of the room very fast I didn't have time to react. "Damn bunnies are fast"

I ran out of the room.

The bunny, or Rayven, hopped downstairs.

Just as I was at the bottom of the stairs, someone or thing hit me in the back of my head.

Everything went dark.

Storm POV

"Just Storm, Samuel" I said.

"Do you know why you're here, Storm?" he said watching me careful.

"I don't know, Samuel"

"We've been worried about you, you've been feeling guilt for the werewolves that we bring her to strip. Why is that Storm?"

"How would you like for your powers to be striped like that, sir"

"Nothing in existence could strip me of my powers, Storm. I'm the strongest, oldest, living creature"

I kept my mouth shut.

"Silence is your best option right now, Storm. Right now all your actions and thoughts are pointing you on the werewolves side. Don't you remember what those little mutts did to you family, you friends?"

'Fuck you, vampires are the ones who turned my whole fucking family into vampires! You are the reason why they got killed you bastard' I thought to myself.

He grabbed me by my throat and raised me till my feet where inches from the ground.

"I can hear all your thoughts" he said.

"Yeah and you forget I don't need to breathe and I don't feel pain" I said spitting in his face.

"Take this one and rip her soul out then her strip her like you did to the other one" Samuel ordered one of his pets.

"But we don't know what would happen to vampires, we never used it on a vampire-"

"Do it!" he commanded.

Riley's POV

"The head vampire, the first one, is here. He has a plan, a war, against your kind and who ever helps you like Riley and I" Eliza started explaining.

"And what does this have to do with Dayanna and the others that kidnapped her in the first place" Xavier asked completely calmed from my magic.

"They weren't the ones that kidnapped us, it was people who are now dead and that we don't need to worry about anymore. The ones who have Dayanna right now are mostly vampires and warlocks that work for the head vampire. They kidnap young werewolves that are new to the hole transformation and strip them."

"Hold on, what do you mean by 'strip them'?" he said a little panicked, but I calmed him down.

"I mean they turned them human, and afterwards torture them till death. That's what they're going to do with Dayanna..."