f o r e w o r d

(please read this book with the black background)

•••

e p i g r a p h

you will always be fond of me. i represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.

oscar wilde

s y n o p s i s

everest fauvel has only known sin.

he's played men like violins and left them bleeding in their own terror.

now as the leader of one of the wealthiest, most influential gangs in the country, he calls the shots — life to him, is a game he's already won.

so when safira lyla tumbles into his life, demanding to play a part with instruments of her own, it's like she's taken over.

too bad there's no rules on how to beat someone on your own team

and like a blade to skin, she's in control.

ø

g e n r e

action
romance
thriller
young adult

ø

w a r n i n g

violence

mentions of GGGB (spoilers¿)

murder / torture / death

drinking / smoking

strong language / swearing

an unhealthy amount of innuendos

drug and alcohol abuse

way too much badass-ery

ø

c o p y r i g h t
(don't steal my book bud, i have a knife)

© 2019 zoha zahid. all rights reserved. no part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any forms or any means without the prior permission of the author. full names, characters and incidents are the sole property of the author's imagination or are used with fiction. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, places, business, events or locations is purely coincidental.

ø

s t a t u s

writing : 29th april, 2019 - unknown
posting : 20th june 2019 - unknown

ø

© 2019 Zoha Zahid
all rights reserved.

(please don't be a silent reader, don't forget to vote and comment!)