Mini Me

“I’m going to the Hokage’s office, the office. I’m going to the Hokage’s office, to check on Foxy,” I hummed to a random tune that I don’t know the actual words to. Kakashi looked down at me, probably questioning my sanity. I don’t blame him, I question it too sometimes.

    Kakashi put his left hand on my head since he was walking on my right side. It would’ve been weird if he used his right hand anyways. But after that, he let out a sigh. “You need to be careful. Wouldn’t want anyone to figure out your secret.”

    I rolled my eyes. “Oh please. I’m great at keeping secrets.” Kakashi stopped walking and put his book away.

    “Oh really? I bet I can tell you everything about you.”

    I rubbed my hands together. No harm on letting him in on it after he loses a bet, right? “And if you can’t?”

    “I’ll buy you Ichiraku for a year and get you a girlfriend.”

    “Boyfriend.”

    “What?”

    “Nothing.”

    We stood in silence for a second. “You got yourself a deal,” I stated, shaking his hand. I looked around, noticing that we were in the middle of the shopping district. “Lets move to training ground 4 and talk.”

    Kakashi nodded and we both began to walk towards the woods, but not before going through the rest of the shopping district.

    “Why does Kakashi the Copy Ninja teach that demon?”

    “Maybe he brainwashed him?”

    “Whatever, we’ll kill that demon soon. Two months and he’s dead.”

    I mostly ignored them till I heard that barely whisper of a statement. Two months?! Sure, they talk about killing me all the time, but this seems different. I wouldn’t of even heard them if it wasn’t for my enhanced hearing. And there was no doubt that Kakashi heard it too. It was practically written all over his face. My mind went back to the day he brushed off my kidnapping. Ha, there’s no way he cares.

    We finally made it to the training ground and we sat down cross legged in the opening, completely ignoring the fact that I’m supposed to be at the Hokage’s office checking my ‘unstable seal.’

    “Alright then Kakashi-sensei, what all do you know about me?” I asked, getting straight to the point.

    “Alright then. Your favorite food is Ramen. You’re an idiot, like to play pranks and be loud for attention, have the nine-tailed fox sealed within you, have a crush on Sakura, seem to be a bit smarter than you let on, consider Sasuke a rival and a brother, and I would talk about your birthday and stuff, but that would take too much time.” Kakashi stated.

    I began to laugh. I laughed so hard that Kakashi probably seriously thinks that I’m mentally unstable. After about a minute, I finally calmed down. “Oh Kakashi-sensei, you know nothing about me,” I stated wiping a tear from my eye.

“For starters, I, in no way shape or form, have a crush on Sakura. I’m into boys,” I paused for a second, noticing Kakashi-sensei’s face. “Oh gosh that sounded wrong.”

“Wait a second,” Kakashi trailed. “Does that mean you’re into Sasuke?”
I was about to outright deny it, but I began to think. Do I like Sasuke that way? Maybe I do. I seem to have this connection with him.

Oh wait a second.

Wait a second.

HOLD THE PHONE!

I began to laugh again. It’s official, I am mentally unstable. “Nope, he basically my adoptive brother.”

[The whole SasuNaru fanbase and Kurama: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”]

[Yes, I, author-sama is evil. Bow to me peasants. *Half of the readers leave* No… come back]

“Adoptive brother?” Kakashi asked, questioning my word choice.

“Still haven’t figured it out. You always told us to look underneath the underneath,” I said unhenging, “Kakashi-sensei.”

“No way, you’re-”

“Fox? Yup. Call me Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze… Uchiha, I guess. Nevermind, scratch the Uchiha,” I stated, stretching out my hand.

    Kakashi just looked at me dumbfounded. His precious book, Icha Icha Paradise, literally fell to the ground. Suddenly, his eyes started to well up. “Mini me… it’s you!”

{May 18, 2019}

I swear, if the contest winner doesn't DM me within the next 8 hours, I'll call off the whole thing and pick out the ending myself!