Run in with the cow- ahem, I mean Zabuza

Naruto POV

After our encounter with the demon brothers, we moved along on our way the the land of waves. Honestly, I don't know why the author took so long to write this part.

"I think she went to camp Kit," Kurama helped.

'Ohhhh, that's right,' I mentally facepalmed. 'That's why she didn't update... I'm so stupid.'

"That you are Kit," Kurama laughed. "Now let's stop breaking the fourth wall."

'Yeah yeah.' I thought back annoyed that he agreed with me.

Anyway, we are currently riding across the water that surrounds the land of the waves. We have to be quiet or else Gato, or one of his me, might hear us... sigh, time to be stupid.

"Wow!" I yelled. "Ya know, it's so misty that I can't see anything, believe it!" I began to curse myself for this awful mask that Kurama made me wear. This is a dangerous mission and I'm probably jeopardizing it with my Naruto character idiocy.

"Shut up Idiot," Sakura hissed. "We have to stay quiet or else we might get caught." She hit me on the head and I actually deserved it this time.

I spent the rest of the time we spent on the boat pretend pouting.

"Be sure to be careful," the man who took us across the water told us before paddling away.

We began our walk towards Tazuna's house. I pretended to keep hearing things and began to throw random kunai at places. This went on for a while until I actually almost hit something.

'Why is there a white rabbit in summer?' I thought. 'Oh substitution... WAIT! SUBSTITUTION! Crap.'

"Everyone duck," Kakashi sensei yelled out as he tackled Tazuna to the ground. We all obliged and a giant sword flew over us. A man landed on the on the hilt of the sword, not facing us.

"Um... does the cow know that he is facing the wrong way?" I asked like the idiot Naruto was. What I was actually thinking was, 'Great, the Zabuza. The demon of the hidden mist. We are not doomed at all. It's not like I can use my true skill or anything...'

Zabuza turned around, red with rage. "I'm not a cow you little brat," he fumed. "I am known as Zabuza!"

"The demon of the hidden mist," Kakashi said quietly, but Zabuza heard him.
"I am honored that the great copy bin knows who I am," Zabuza bragged. "I take it I'm in your bingo book?"

"Uh, what's a bingo book?" I questioned.
Sasuke rolled his eyes at me. "Come on idiot. If you paid attention in class you would know."

I inwardly smirked at him. For not wanting to be like his brother, he sure acts like he does.

"The bingo book is a list of names of powerful shinobi and the bounty on their heads in other countries," Kakashi explained. "Take ANBU Fox for example, she has a bounty of 1 million ryo."
Wow, I didn't know my bounty was that high. I might just turn myself in... Wait, I'd be dead if I did that. Never mind. Kukuku.

I looked at Sasuke for a reaction to what Kakashi said and he was blushing. You heard me right. Blushing. The Sasuke was blushing. Some Uchiha he is. I mean, he smiles and all, but... you know what... never mind.

"Enough chatter," Zabuza demanded in a cold tone. "Hand over Tazuna the bridge builder and I might let you live."

"How about no," Kakashi said about to lift his headband to reveal his left eye.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye," Zabuza stated. "Did I get that correct?"

Sasuke looked at Kakashi with question in his eyes.

"Now quick, Manji formation," Kakashi said, not lifting his headband yet. "Protect the bridge builder at all costs and stay out of this fight. I taught you teamwork. It's time to use it." Kakashi lifted his headband revealing his sharingan.

"Well, looks like I get to see the sharingan in action," Zabuza said looking at him. "It's an honor."

"What's this sharingan?" I questioned. "All you guys have been saying is sharingan sharingan! Can someone tell me what the sharingan is?" Gosh, when can I drop this stupid mask. Everyone knows what the sharingan is.

"Sharingan... a rare power," Sasuke started. "It resides in the eyes. The user of this Jutsu or Dojutsu can instantly see and copy any Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and even Ninjutsu they see and can reflect the attack back on the attacker..."

Yeah, I'm going to go play a game of Uno now.

"YES!!!" Kurama screamed in my mind. He then coughed and said sheepishly, "I mean, uh... I will beat you this time."

"In your dreams Foxy," I said as I entered my mindscape. Cards appeared and I shuffled them. "Now lets start."

"Yes, the winner makes the loser do whatever they want for an hour," Kurama said confidently.

"Fine, but we have to be back in Konoha," I said agreeing to his terms. I can see it now... Kurama in a pink, fluffy tutu. Oh yes... I can see it now.

"Scared you'll lose," Kurama laughed.

"Not at all," I retorted. Just you wait foxy. You'll be in a tutu dancing to the Nutcracker soon.

...

"BLAST!" Kurama yelled throwing his cards in the air. "I say best of three!"

"As much as I would like to beat you again," I said bored. "I have to go back and watch the fight with Zabuza."

Kurama began to anime cry in a corner. "I don't want to do whatever you have planned for me!"

"He he he. You'll love what I have planned for you," I laughed as I left my mind scape.

I came out of my mind scape and found myself surrounded by mist.

What the heck is going on?

{June 30, 2018}

Soooo, this was going to come out earlier today, but Wattpad stopped working on my computer and I didn't want to type it on my phone. Anyway, sorry and next update will be soon!