Blushing

3rd person POV

After Gaara finally woke up, the now scarred-for-life boys made their way to the Forest of Death again. Upon arrival, they all looked around nervously.

"Where do you think they're keeping her?" Haku questioned, taking out a giant centipede next to him.

"The cloud-nin in front of us probably knows," Shino deadpanned.

Indeed there was what appeared to be a cloud nin in front of the boys. The girl had dark skin, black hair that was loose and flowed down to her butt, and of course, a cloud headband.

"Where's Naruto?" Haku questioned angrily.

The cloud-nin just looked at the boys one by one. First Haku on the left, Gaara in the center of the two, and finally Shino on the right. After looking at them, she seemed satisfied and smiled a bit.

"This Naruto character... why do you care for that monster?" The ninja questioned the boys.

The said boys seemed flustered, knowing they couldn't exactly tell the ninja that they were in love with Naruto. That would make them sound gay for one. And for two, she wouldn't believe them.

Now, the cloud-nin seemed a bit angry. "Did you just come for the monster to use its power?"

"Of course not!" Haku shouted out, "Naruto is our friend and we came to get her- uh, him," he corrected himself quickly.

The girl looked at them in surprise, then smiled. She rolled her shoulders then squatted down. "Imma feel bad about this now, but if you can catch me, I'll give him back."

With that last word, the kunoichi sped away, leaving only dust in the air.

The trio looked at one another then at the spot the girl was at, then back at each other again.

Without a word, they all leaped after her, not knowing what heck they are going to go through.

... Mamma shark doo doo doo doo...

The boys now look like their some sort of twisted idol group, well, at least that's Naruko's opinion.

Shino would be the introverted one that wants to get out of his shell. He now wears fashionable sunglasses, a light blue jacket, baggy sweats, and pink hair to match.

Haku would be the loud, extrovert that wanted to get out there. He is now wearing a gray hoodie, ripped skinny jeans, and pink hair to pull it together. Honesty, he looks like the girl of the group. Just sayin'~

Gaara would probably be the cool lead. His red eyeshadow is on fleek, and it brings out his tattoo above his eye that says, "Love." He's wearing a dark red hoodie, navy blue ripped jeans, and still has his red hair, but instead of its usual overpowering red, there were pink highlights.

Naruko wiped a tear of joy from her eye, proud of her hard work. No one would even know how hard it was to change those boys without looking. Don't let her get started on how she got dem perfect highlights.

Not to mention that the dye will not wash out. The only thing Naruko needs to make her life complete is for them to sing.

"What the heck?!" Gaara yelled, which is totally out of character for him and his cool demeanor. "How can this happen in ten minutes?"

"This is awful," Shino said blandly, messing with his sunglasses.

Haku just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm digging it."

The other two boys looked at him like he had mental problems, but Haku's words only fed Naruko's ego. After all, she was pretty proud of her work.

'I wonder how Sasuke would look if I dressed him up too.' She imagined, then mentally punched herself in the gut for that thought. 'He's nothing to me now. Nothing.'

Naruko then physically punched herself in the gut, and lets just say... it hurt.

She fell out of the tree she was hiding in and right in front of two angry boys and one who looked like he was on cloud 9.

"Um... hi," she said meekly, squeezing her eyes shut and bracing for them to yell at her.

After not hearing anything for a few seconds, she opened her eyes slowly. What she saw surprised her. It was a bunch of pink haired, attractive men blushing in her direction.

{April 25, 2019}