CH 12. First Day At The Academy

Start from the beginning

"Oh yes of course. Is that him ? " Iruka said while looking at Nishida. 

"Yes he is. Well i'll leave you to him Nishida". 

"Of course, thank you for taking me here Hokage-sama." Nishida said in respect to avoid getting scold by Iruka. 

"You're welcome. Take a good care of him, Iruka." 

"Hai! Hokage-sama". Then Hiruzen shunshin out of here. Damn, it's not just Kakashi eh.

"it is a pleasure to meet you, Iruka sensei." Nishida said while bow to him. 

"Nice to meet you too Nishida. Alright everybody settle down ! i have an announcement." Iruka said while Nishida walking next to him. 

"Hey Nii-san, You're here !" 

"Yeah, and thank you for ditching me at home, so you can draw stuff on the Hokage rocks btw. Yeah, thanks for that Naruto" Nishida said in sarcastic tone and making a sarcastic face. 

"Hehehe, sorry dattebayo". 

"Alright you two settle down. Alright class, today we have a new student in class." Iruka said to the class. then the class starts to whisper to their friends again. 

"Now i know the Graduation starts today, but Nishida here is recommended by the Hokage himself, so he will be doing the test today with all of you." Then the whispering is getting louder. "Hey, i thought i told you all to settle down ! Now Nishida, how you introduce yourself with the rest of the class" 

Well that's my cue. 

"ok. Hi everyone, my name is Hashimaru Nishida. Im 14 years old. Im a new citizen here, i just arrived in the village about a couple days ago. And also i am a Wizard Shinobi. It is a pleasure to meet you all." then i bow. here it is ........

4

3

2

1

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Yup there it is, as expected. "Hey quit it ! Nishida IS a wizard dattebayo !" aww Naruto is trying to comfort me, how cute.

'(boy)Great, another lunatic in here'

'(girl)aww what a shame, he is cute but he is crazy'

'(boy)huuh, what a troublesome'

'(girl)Is he crazy or what ? Well even though he's cute, Sasuke-kun is cuter !'

"its okay Naruto, i got this" Nishida said to him.

"I-im not sure what you just said, Nishida" Iruka said to Nishida in confusion.

"So you all didn't believe me. Perhaps a demonstration will do." After that, Nishida pick up his wand and aim it to Naruto and chant "Relashio".

Then the rope that tied Naruto fell off and Naruto is free. "Ho, Thank you Nii-san." 

"Your welcome". Some students surprised on how Naruto got released, but some not.

"Seems like i need more demonstration. How about you sensei, do you ever want a red hair ?"  

"Sorry, what?" Iruka said in confusion.

"I'll take that as a yes".

Then Nishida aim his want to Iruka's hair, focus to change his hair into red, and chant "Crinus muto". After that, Iruka's hair slowly turn red. Then the whole class shocked then starts to burst in laughing, including Naruto.