CH 12. First Day At The Academy

Start from the beginning

On their way, they see the hokage rock, of course, full of graffiti with various color. 

"Ehhh let me guess, its him isn't it ?".  

"Huh, well, correct. You know how troublesome Naruto could be. I was enjoying my painting time" Hiruzen said with the not-so-happy face. 

"heh yeah sorry about that. That's my Otouto, the little attention maker."  

"Hooo ...... Otouto ?".  

"Oh yeah i haven't told you. Well you see i always want a brother. And uh i ask Naruto if i'm allowed to call him my brother, and he said yes. So now, we are brothers. He's so happy about it."  

"Wow, that is a great news. I'm so glad you want to be a part of his family. It's a shame his God-Father isn't here now. I thank you for it, Nishida."  

"Hehe no problem gramps. I'm happy about it to. So speaking of Naruto, where is he ? "  

"Ah, i presume Iruka has bringing him to the academy as we speak."  

"Oh yeah right, lets hurry then before he makes more ruckus." I lend out my right hand to him since he's on my right side. 

"hmm, what are you doing, my boy?". 

"Take my hand so i can teleport us to the academy so its faster. Don't worry, you'll probably dizzy a little after, but it'll wear off shortly." 

"Oh yes, you did said that you can use teleportation abilities similar to Space Time Jutsu. Ok, i would like to see this."

 Then gramps grab my right hand, i start to focus my mind to the front of the academy then all of the sudden, everything is spinning around. (Little did they know, two Anbu in cloak came down at the spot where nishida and Hiruzen disappear and panic. Whoops).

At last, we left the spinning realm and we arrived at the academy.

"Well, we're here. You okay there gramps ?" 

"Yes, im fine thank you. Extraordinary, that ability is very convenient. It's very similar to Space Time Jutsu. Well then, lets go to your classroom then." 

"Yes, lets" then we come inside the academy and going to my classroom. Soon after we're nearing the classroom since i recognize the door. We suddenly stop near the entrance because of a loud noise.

"WE WILL REDO THE HENGE JUTSU TEST, EVEN THOSE WHO HAVE SUCCEEDED ALREADY ! "

" WHAAAT ".

"Well, it seems that your class is in something." 

"hehe, probably because of Naruto." 

"well anyway, are you ready Nishida ?" 

"yeah, lets do it". Then gramps is starting to knock on the door three times and open it. 

"Pardon me, sorry to bother" then Hiruzen start to come in while me follow behind him. 

"Whoa, Hokage-sama, Welcome !" Iruka said while bow. And the entire class are shocked too.

"Yes, thank you, Iruka" 

"May i ask why are you doing here, Hokage-sama ?" 

"Hey Gramps ! What brings you here ?" Naruto said on the ground while being tied. 

"Naruto, mind you words !" Iruka said to Naruto. 

"Its about the new student we talked about, Iruka" The the entire class start to talk to their friends in quiet.