she has her reason

Jane POV

"I see what you did on twitter.."

"That hoe deserve to be called out Jin.." i said as he nods "well you are right, how dare she called us plastics, I'm worldwide handsome, i was born handsome, the moment i came out from my mum vagina, i'm already the most handsome baby in this world, everyone was in awe, because I'm handsome!"

Typical Jin, "then explain to me why are you still single?" I asked as he smirked "hun, who says that I'm single? I'm in a relationship with my self!" He said as my jaw dropped, this guy is unbelievable, "wow, you love yourself so much.." i said as he winks at me "self love is important sweety, i don't need to date to feel delightful, i'm already a whole package deal, I'll date when i feel like i want to date, not because i feel lonely or what so ever." He said as he made his way to the kitchen to prepare us a breakfast.

"I like the way you think and how confident you are with yourself, i wish i can relate.." i said as he just smiled "you should love yourself more Eli, you are gorgeous just the way you are, it's sad to see girls these days always dragging each other down, and feel envious for each other, if only they can see their own beauty inside them none of this shit will happen, like the way that Val did to you and put her dignity down for a guy who doesn't even worthy of her is sad to be honest.."

"I know right? Despite the fact she has done surgeries it doesn't matter, she was a beautiful human being, a queen, too bad Jackson got into her head, i hate to exposed her but she started it first.."

"Exactly, why do people making such a big deal with people whose going on under surgery? They always talk shit about natural beauty when they are themselves being a total fake person, what's the point of having a natural beautiful face but you are fake as fuck? Manipulative and shit?"

"It's funny because they hate how people seems fake after surgeries but they are faking their smile, their emotions and their behavior, someone who has gone under a surgery may have some features on their faces fake but at least people will notice it, but when you are faking your emotion and personality, people can't tell either you are being really kind or just pretending for the sake of your image.."

"Ugh I can't with those type of people, Eli."

"Same.."

Ding!

Jackson : we need to talk..

Me : i don't want to.

Jackson : please?

Me : no is a no.

Jackson : u can bring ur plastic of a boyfriend if u want.

Me : until u can get shit into ur head right, i won't talk to u dickhead.

Jackson : ok fine, I'm coming to ur house!

Me : I'm calling the police.

Jackson : ugh fine I'm sorry, please eeli we need to sort our problems anyway?

Me : that's not what it seems to me when u exposed me and Ella before, oh and how u slapped me out of anger, that's how u solved ur problem? With violence? And exposing people? You are not sorry because you know you are wrong, but you are sorry because you want to fix your reputation. So the answer is no.

Jackson : why are u so stubborn?

Me : tell me smthg idk.

Jackson : u r a being a bitch u kno that?