The Evil is down

Jimin POV

The rat has been trapped, that's like the right definition of this situation by now, as i feel his hand meet my jawline, the whole place was gasping watching the scene that we made, not that I'm proud of but I'm playing it smart, i want them to know that all these times Jackson is the evil bastard here, not Ella or Eli, "is that how you solve a problem?" I asked as i dare him to punch me more but then he realizes what he did.

"You sneaky little bastard!!" He screamed in rage as a sound of a police sirens was heard from miles away, "who? Me? I'm not one who played the victim here, I'm not one who talk shit about my ex on youtube just to make me feel better, you are pathetic son of a bitxh.."i said as i take Jane's wrist out of the restaurant as Tae, Kookie and Jin followed us.

"That was unnecessary, i don't wanna sounds desperate or anything but shit that was hot.." she mumbled thought that I can't hear her "thanks." I said as she smiles, that smile. I'm willing to keep that beautiful smile on her face forever, i just don't get how can people hurt someone as beautiful as her and dare to put a frown on her face, i even fly my ass off from Korea to LA just to make sure that smile stays in her face.

"I can't believe Val did that." She said as i can hear her sighing, "noona, sometimes the closest person can be your enemy, you can't expect anything from anyone, and always expect the unexpected, for example, us! We literally fly our ass off to LA just to see you and protect you, that's just how fond we are to you noona.."

"Wah kookie, you finally man up! I'm proud of you! I feel like a proud mom right now." Says Jin hyung as he dramatically pretending to cry.

"Thankyou guys, and Jimin thankyou so much, i will treat your wound." She said as she peck my wounds near my bottom lips, SHE PECKED ME, I THINK I CAN DIE IN PEACE RIGHT NOW, BSNSBSKSKKSHSJSHAJABAHJAHAN

"O-okay..." i said as i put her in my embrace "I won't let anyone hurt you.." i said as i kissed her forehead.

Jungkook POV

I can feel my heart break a little at the sight of noona pecked his wound, this jamless hyung is living his best life, while Tae and i are sulking, "alright can we just go right now?" I said as i rolled my eyes at them and get in the car.

"We are still on a competition hyung, remember that " i said as Jimin hyung just smirked and chuckled "I'm completely aware of that kookie.." he said as he smiles "good.." whatever happens, i hope you are happy with who you choose noona, i can endure the pain if it's for you.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Author POV

"Ahhh..slow down.."

"I'm trying.. please hold a bit more."

"No I can't.. ahh.. Jane-ah.."

"Sshhh, Jimin-ah.."

"arghh.. why does it hurts so bad?"

"Because it's healing.."

No they aren't fucking each other, Jane is treating his wound if that's what y'all dirty minded hoe are wondering, tho this jamless kid is making it sounds so sexual, like it's Park Jimin everything he does seems sexy and cute as fuxk, he is such a tease.