i don't know her face i know her name.

Jimin POV

Honestly this Jane girl is interesting, pretty funny i got to say, her stupidity makes me laugh.

"Okay chim, you gotta be honest with me now.."

"What hyung?"

"Are you like talking with a girl ?" How on earth does this god of destruction knows?

"How do you know?" I asked in curiosity, "you keep smiling everytime you see your phone lit up, and laughing like a maniac.."

"Oh yeah, kinda. Well she is funny i mean i have no reason to not laugh at her stupidity.."

"Wow, May i see her?" Then it hits me, i don't have her picture, she knows my face but i don't know hers.

"Um.. i don't have her pictures." I said as he nod "her instagram?"

"Um more like her second account, i never know her face hyung.."

"Yah! Jiminie pabo! Tell me that she hasn't see your face too please!"

"I-i.. she has hyung" i said as he facepalmed "aigoo this kid..but it doesn't matter, seems like you are enjoying her company so much that you don't even realise you never see her face, yet you are happy just texting with her."

"I'll ask for her selca today.." i said as i took a sip of my americano.

"Great, I'm happy for you, and most importantly I'm relieved that Ella has no chance with you, means i have a lot of chance!!!" He said as he smiles showing his cute dimples.

"Why do you like her so much hyung?" I asked as he just shrugged his shoulder and sigh "physically she is super gorgeous, do you see that beautiful bright blue eyes? God darn, it drawns me, and don't even get me started with her dimples, on top of that, you may see her annoying but i see loyalty, i see how determine she is and passionate she is when she sees something she likes, even sometimes it hurts me, but i don't mind it, i know that she is just in love, and we can't force love, but I'm not giving up on her that's for sure, she is a rare gem and I'll make her realise just how much i love her.."

"Woah, hyung, i asked you why you like her so much and there you are giving me a whole speech about so many positive things in her that i never see, you are so deep, hopeless romantic damn, just date me already" i said as i winked at him, "you are not Ella" he said as i laugh "i know I'm joking geez..."

@elijnt_jn just posted a picture

"OMG THE GODDESS JUST POSTED A PICTURE!" I shouted as Namjoon hyung was surprised at my sudden outburst, can't blame me, she is a pure beauty.

"Who? That girl from instagram that you've been crushing on for the past 6 months? Just make a move already!" He said as i sigh "but you know how my fans are hyung, i don't want her getting hates and hurted.."

"Yeah but do you want to see her with someone else?" I shook my head immidiately, "NO hyung, she better be single or taken by me!"

"But that's not going to happen if you never make a move okay.."

"Yeah you got a point there hyung." I said

@elijnt_jn