not going on as planned

Taehyung POV

Me : noona~

Noona J: taetae~

Me : guess what?

Noona J : what?

Me : we landed!!!

Noona J : i kno..

Me : really? ^~^

Noona J : yea i promised to fetch you guys didn't i?

Me : oh yeah!!! Right! Taetae forgot, taetae sowwy :o

Noona J : is oki Tae!!!

"SeNpAi!!!!" Yep that's definitely Jane Noona, "noona!!!!" Me, Jiminie and kookie screamed in unison to show her how excited we really are to see her beautiful figure.

"Woah.." looking at her up close is even more breathtaking, her tanned skin, everything about her is so beautiful, and sexy of course.

"Noona!" As i take her wrist and pulled her into a hug, "taetae? Why? What happened?" She asked, "nothing taetae just want a hug, is it okay?" I asked as she blushed and nod her head.

"Let's get going shall we?" Damn and her voice? Imagine waking up next to her and have her say good morning in her morning voice, my hormones is out of control.

"You sly lil shit" as i tilted my head to my right to meet Jimin and Kookie glaring at me, ha! Good, be jealous bitches as i smirked "She smelled good, just FYI" i said as they rolled their eyes at me.

"Noona you smelled so good!" I said as she just smiled at me "thankyou Tae, you are the sweetest"

"Noona~" tsk attention seeking coconut head!  A/n : sorry i had to :")

"Yes kookie?" Sly motherfuck, "you look even more beautiful in real life" he said as he smirked at me and Jimin, "thankyou baby!"

"Jane~" jamless hoe -_-

"Yes senpai?" Really? Why does jimin is the only one who she called Senpai?

"I know you are worried about the whole Jackson thing, don't worry, I'm here for yyou we are all do.." he said as i nod "yes Jiminie is right noona.."

"Thankyou, really guys! You really don't have to fly all the way from Seoul to LA, but thankyou again! I appreciate your concern" she said as she finally stopped by Panda Express "Panda Express?!" I asked eagerly as she just staring at me like I'm a new species from another planet, "why are you so excited? It's just Panda Express.."

"THAT SHIT TASTE LIKE HEAVEN" i responded defensively as she look at Jimin "don't mind him, he loves Panda Express more than anything in this whole wide world"

"Yah! GUCCI is still number 1 on my love list!"

Jimin POV

"So what's our plan tomorrow?" Asked this beautiful angel beside me, "date?" I asked as she think hard "okay where?"

"Everywhere you want babe" i said as she blushed from my comment "alright"

Damn God must have spend time longer just to create this masterpiece, she is just so perfect, even watching her eat is so satisfying to watch.

Everything was perfect until i spotted a figure approaching our table "well well if this isn't my beloved ex girl friend Jane, with her new plastic toys.."

"Well well if this isn't my trashy ex boyfriend Jackson with himself because he is a loner and nobody wants to be friends with you, because boo you suck.." 

"Who said that i was alone sweetie?"

"Jackson, what are you doing?" As Jane tilted her head and shock was written all over her face, "Val? What are you doing with this asshole?" She asked as the girl with raven hair and almond shaped eyes smirked at her "I'm on a date with him, bestie..." she said as Jane narrowed her eyes at this girl named Val "oh is that how you are playing it Val?" She asked as hurt was obvious in her voice "yes this is how I'm playing it Jane.."

"But why?" The tone in her voice is no longer faint or hurt, it's more of an anger and it looks like she is trying to keep calm and hold it in "you know why.."

"But i thought i made myself clear that he is an asshole he will just play with your heart Val.." she said as Jackson just smirked, keep smirking dickhead i hope you got stroke and your mouth will never go back to it's normal position as before.

"Shut up Jane, you don't get to tell me what to do and what's not, you are not my mom! He is over you and he is with me now, are you like jealous? Because if you do, you shouldn't be a hoe and flirt around with these plastics, and took his love for granted." She said as Jane was raging "stop right there Val, i don't want to humiliate you in public." She said as Val smirked at her remarks "oh I'm so scared.."

"I see.." uh oh, that smirked, Val is so dead "you see Val, if you want this piece of shit take it, but i warned you, he is just playing with your heart, he is using you just to get me back i hope you know that, because hun, you are just an easy target for him, I'll give you a 10/10 for your confidence and faith for his love for you, but sorry to break it to you baby, you ain't shit compare to me, you are a weak bitch who lets your love for him fooled you, seriously? Panda Express for a first date? Wanna know something? He set a whole candle light dinner for me on our first date all fancy and expensive, see the comparison and efforts he gave to me? And you?"

Oofff that shit hurts, yep the bitch went silent and cried her eyes out, tsk whimp.

"You bitch!" She yelled as she was about to throw her filthy hands on Jane, but my reflex was faster than hers, "don't you dare to lay your filthy hand on My girl, fuck off before i humiliate you even worse.."

Jane POV

"don't you dare to lay your filthy hand on My girl, fuck off before i humiliate you even worse.."

Did he just claimed me as his girl? Welp that's hot, "your girl?" Jackson asked as hurt was written on his face and anger was definitely obvious on his voice "yes, my girl, got a problem with that?"

"You replaced me for a plastic Jane?" He smirked, "yes i replaced you for this fine man right here, and bold of you to think that he is just a replacement, he is always been the one for me."

"He look like a girl"

"And you look like shit Jackson.." i said as Jimin just smirked and continue "I'll take that as a compliment, and this is called taking care of my self if you haven't heard of it or do it the very least because, man you are ugly and your jealousy makes you look even worse, envy me all you want Jackson.."

"Man you caked your self with makeup.."

"Your point?" He asked as he raised his one eyebrow

"Real man don't wear makeup"

"That's where you are wrong, makeup is for everyone, it was never meant for girls only, and real man don't slapped his girl out of anger and jealousy." He said as Jackson was ready to throw hands at Jimin, as people in the restaurant already recording the scene, i need to stopped him as Taehyung and Kookie stop me "noona let it be, this will be viral, and Jackson will going down, this might not going on as planned but people caught him red handed about to throw hands, he will be public enemy"