a group chat?

Jimin POV

"Jimin.."
"Yes tae?"
"I have had enough.."

"Ok, what is it now?"

" i know you like her, crushing on her, you know what?! Just be honest with me, if you like her tell me, we can always compete."

"Alright i will be honest, i like her, i admire her beauty, and honestly Tae you are making a big deal out of it, tell me do you know how she is? I mean her personality and shit? None of us do, we only adore her looks, and we are going crazy for no apparent reason, and if you really want to know the truth, tae i have her number, no i didn't ask her, it was pure accident, she accidentally texted me and mistaken me as someone else and at that moment I didn't know it was her the girl that i've been crushing on for the past 6 months, yes tae 6 frickin months.. now i don't want to be that asshole, so how about we take it slowly? Like invite her to our group chat?! So we get to know her and get close to her? At the end who ever she likes, then be it."

"Deal.."

"Cool now, we'll just wait for kookie.."

"I'm here hyung, and yes that's a good idea.."

"I'll invite her.."

"Don't bother hyung, it's already done"

"What?"

"Check your phone losers.."

"Aish this kid!!!!"

Ding!

Jiminie hyung is short🐥🌌
Goldenkookie🐰, Taetae🐯, Jane💜 has joined the chat.

Goldenkookie🐰 : welcome to the squad noona Jane.

Jane💜 : LMAO is Jimin that short?

Goldenkookie🐰 : yeah he is literally a dwarf

Jane💜: wait is this the bullying jimin squad?

Taetae🐯 : bingo! Datz rite ma luv.

Me :