love is blind

Jane POV

"ELIJANET JANE! I DEMAND A FUCKING EXPLANATION..." i swear to God all i want is just a fucking good night sleep why is it so fucking hard, "what the actual fuck Val?" I said as i saw her standing right in front of my bed.

"what's your last picture on instagram about? What's with the caption? And what the fuck is Jackson doing on his youtube channel, he is literally exposing you!" She said as she knitted her eyebrow and waiting for my answer "we broke up" i said as she gasped dramatically and widen her eyes "how?!"

"He is being jealous for no reason, being a total asshole, and on top of that he slapped me.." i said as she shakes her head "Jackson slapped you? Why would he do that?"

Is she serious? "Because Val! He is an abusive person if you haven't notice already his ex girlfriend before me left him for no valid rreason and we never really heard from her side story, all we know is just from Jackson's side.. and now that i think about it, and after he slapped me out of anger, he has issues, and it wasn't really Ella's fault.." i said hoping that i could knock some sense to her head.

"there is no way he is like that Jane, he is so sweet and ttender what do you mean he slapped you? I mean if you think about it he was mad because you are being too friendly with those korean boys, of course he would be jealous?" I shake my head in disappointment "and that gives him a right to slapped me? Because he is jealous?"

"Look Val, just be honest with me, you like him don't you?" I asked her as she was startled by my questions and sighed "i-i do.." she said, "he is not a good guy Val.. he will just ended up hurting you and why did you never told me about your feelings toward him?"

"Because.. it's no use, he liked you, he will never look at me as someone more than just a friend Jane.."

"But you should know that he is not as gentle as you thought he was.." i said as she just sighed "but i like him so much, what do i do?"

"Move on?" I said as she sighed "i don't know, i've tried but i failed.."

As we talked about Jackson, my phone suddenly ringing

Incoming video call from Senpai🔥
Accept / Decline

Me : hai~

Jm : noona~

Me : yes senpai?

Jm : can't wait to see you!!

Me : right, i believe you are on airplane right now? About to depart?

Jm : yes yes..

"Hyung! Who is that? Is that Jane noona?! I wanna talk with her too!"

Jm : aish okay..

Jk : noona!!!!!

Me : hey coconut head!

Jk : aish.. are you excited to meet us?

Me : yes!! Of course!

"Who are you talking to Jane?"

Me : oh yeah Val, say hi to kookie and jimin!! Jimin! Kookie! This is Val my main bitch!

Jm & Jk : hi Val!