mr and mr gallagher- milkovich

Start from the beginning

Mickey grips to his neck, sending him crashing into the wall, head going through it, before pulling him the other way and hitting his back against the glass mirror. Ian tries to regain his balance, but instead allows Mickey to lead him into the dining area, his whole body flying across the table set and onto the floor.

"Come on, Ian. Come to daddy." Mickey teases, standing behind him.

Ian grips to a sheet, and a metal tin, before turning and hitting Mickey across the face with it. He wraps the sheet around his neck, head butting him, and kicks his chest into the glass cabinet behind him. Ian smirks, blowing him a playful kiss. "Who's your daddy now, huh?" Ian runs out of the room.

Mickey immediately follows, lunging for Ian as the redhead ran for his gun against the floor. He kicks at the weapon, sending it under the chair, and floors Ian to the ground. Mickey straddles his hips, delivering hard jabs to Ian's face. Ian gasped before reaching up and wrapping his hands around Mickey's neck, pulling him down and firmly keeping the hold.

Somehow Mickey managed to free himself from Ian, rolling to his feet, Ian still clinging to him in order to knock him out. Mickey grips to Ian's thighs, lifting him up and ramming him into the nearby wall, knocking the breath out of Ian's lungs. Then he pulls back, before ramming him straight back into it again.

Ian recovered quickly, a little dazed but still determined, he tackles Mickey down to the ground, throwing in instant right hooks to his face. Ian laughed through his bloody mouth, before he squealed as Mickey flipped them back over, but Ian got the first hand in and kicked him from underneath, sending him backwards.

Then he saw the shotgun in the corner of his eye, a few feet away. Mickey sees it too. They both lung for it, Ian grabbing it a second before Mickey did. Mickey kicks it out of his hands, sending it away again, before Ian growled and stood up to run over to the corner where he saw Mickey's handgun lying.

"Fuck." Mickey muttered, scrambling to get the shotgun, grabbing it and standing up in position. He swung around, ready to shoot, and saw Ian standing in front of him, with his handgun aimed at his head, Mickey's shotgun pressed into his chest.

Both of them paused, heaving as they tried to catch their breaths, and Ian could feel his own hands shaking under his gun.

"So, what's it going to be, Gallagher?" Mickey whispered, expression blank causing a shock to shoot up Ian's spine. He hated that look. He hated the fact that he couldn't read Mickey, that Mickey wasn't himself – well, maybe he was. They didn't really know each-other afterall.

Ian swallowed, tightening his grip against his gun, finger brushing over the trigger. Mickey's jaw clenched, eyes dancing from Ian's and down to the gun.

"Do it." Mickey taunted, coldly. "Just fucking do it, Ian, shoot me."

"I will." Ian tried to convince himself, forcefully, pressing his gun closer to Mickey, heart pounding furiously in his chest. If he was seeing things clearly, he might had seen tears pooling in Mickey's eyes.

"Then fucking do it!" Mickey yelled, voice a little croaked.

Ian wiped his nose against his shirt, shaking his head a little. Despite everything that had happened, he felt his hands resisting, he couldn't do it. He looked over to Mickey, and he couldn't keep his eyes off him. With all the blood, the cuts, the wood slightly jarred into his side, he'd never looked more beautiful.

"I can't." Ian whispered in defeat.

Mickey's eyes widened, hand still firm. "What the fuck do you mean?"

"I said I can't," Ian's arm dropped, the gun in his hold dangling in his fingers grip.

The brunette grits his teeth, sharply inhaling, pressing his gun further into Ian's chest. "Fucking come on." He yells, eyes slightly glazed. "Come on!"