Part 21

Hana's Pov 

Time went on as if nothing happened, although, I've been having a lot of visions lately. Of the future. What's meant to be, what's going to happen. Who's going to end up with who. . . If I don't exist. Me and Naruto have recently become closer than before, me, Sasuke, and him have an unmistakable connection. Friendship.

I sigh as I walk down the street aimlessly. To my left I notice Naruto, and a box? I giggle and walk over to talk to Naruto and Sakura. 

"She has such a big forehead!" I overheard, I glance over to Sakura. 

"This isn't going to be good," I murmured. "Naruto, what happened?" I whispered as Sakura started chasing Konohamaru. 

"He insulted her," he croaked pale as a ghost. 

"Ah. Want to go along for the ride?" I smile bumping his shoulder with mine. He brightened up. 

"Yea! Believe it!" He grinned. I grinned back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cold shiver ran down my spine, the atmosphere went dense and dark. Blood lust, loneliness and a sense of boredom bounced around. I felt like I could barely breathe, glancing around cautiously I notice a boy in a tree. His eyes were dead. His stare was enough to kill millions, and have enemy's begging for mercy. He looked so. . .Alone. 

'Just like someone I know,' I thought glancing at Naruto who was still yelling at cat boy. The scarlet haired boy noticed me staring and bore right at me. Flushing I give a light wave, and point at cat boy. 

'He's a piece of work,' I mouthed. His eyes widen as I turn back to see Sasuke nonchalantly chuck a rock. 

. . .

"Sasuke. . . Sasuke Uchiha." 

"Duck. . . Duck butt," I murmured coolly after him. He gave me a questioning gaze. "What? It's funny trying to see you act cool so I imitated you." 

"You, what's your name also," the red head who I had learned went by Gaara. 

"Hana," I smiled. "Call me Hana."

"Hana," Sasuke mimicked. "Call me Hana," He made a face.