Part 1

*Third person pov* 

"Hokage-sama!" A ninja yelled as he ran into his office. He had brown hair and blue eyes, his outfit consisted of a standard jonin ninja vest. The hokage gazed up at the ninja, the ninja came forth and went down on his knees his knuckles touching the ground. 

"We have found it," he stated. He looked up. "We have found the earths tomb."  The Hokage's eyes widen. 

"Get Kakashi Hatake, Might Guy, Asuma Sarutobi, Kurenai Yuhi, Ibiki Morino and Anko Mitarashi." The hokage called standing up. 

*Timeskip* 

The 6 of them took a boat out into the middle of the ocean, all glancing forwards sweat dripping down their face. 

"What do you think we'll find?" Kurenai asked her red eyes laced with worry. 

"I don't know," Asuma muttered his cigarette ashes falling onto the ground. Kakashi stared ahead wondering where their destination was, and what lay ahead. There has been many tales about people going out to look for the Earths Tomb, some either have never come back, never found it or came back with a missing limb barely alive. 

"In the mountains gaze where the eye of the sea lays, the deepest darkest unexplored place where monsters are ablaze. Air where no air is known to be. There lays the earths tomb, the earths greatest treasure." Ibiki repeated catching everyone's attention. "I don't know how people solve this crap." He muttered. 

"DROP THE ANCHOR!" The captain yelled. The ninja's looked up, the captain looked down at them.  "This is as far as we can get you."  He spoke. "Enriah will lead you the rest of the way." 

The ninja's used flashlights to see as they dove deeper and deeper underwater, each of them used a water jutsu that made it possible for them to breathe underwater. The deeper and deeper they went, the more they could feel the pressure building on their body making it seem as though they could be crushed at any moment. Enriah stopped in front of a rock covered in moss, he looked behind and gestured to the rock. All of them swam up to the rock, Ibiki used his hand and moved the moss aside. There he saw a circle with five holes inside it, all connected in a star shape. Enriah lightly tapped him signaling for him to move out of the way. He grabbed rocks and placed them in the correct spots. The circle lit up and started spinning, all of them shielded their eyes from the light. When the light cleared they saw a watery looking portal, Enriah swam in first, followed by Kakashi and the rest. 

"Is everyone okay?" Enriah asked as he took off his water bubble mask. 

"Yeah," Guy smiled while doing a thumbs up. 

"What was that?" Anko asked curiously referring to the rocks. 

"Those were the elements in rock form." Enriah explained.

"Rock form?" Kakashi asked. 

"To be more specific a water nymph's egg, a lizards egg, a fairy's egg and a bearded dragon egg. All from different parts of the world. The fifth was a fallen star."  Enriah replied lighting a torch. 

"I see, they all represent an element." Kakashi replied. 

"What?" Guy asked confused.

"Earth, air, fire, water. The fallen star represents darkness." Kurenai explained. Light filled the place they were standing on. They were in a damp cave underwater, all ninja look around in awe.