Part 10

*Third person pov* 

For the next couple of days Kakashi made sure to visit Hana at least twice a day, he hated ot admit it but he was worried for the young girl. Currently Hana is sitting in class waiting for her new friend Naruto to show up, she was sitting beside Sasuke and drawing. She was facing him, but her knees were pulled to her chest and she had a notebook and paper with a pencil; she drew another line and looked back up. Looking at the drawing she made she smiled triumphantly. 

"Ha!" She giggled, Sasuke peered over at the girl and saw the drawing of him. 

'Tch, another fangirl.' He thought. 

"Here Sasuke, sorry I drew you without consent. I got bored and you just so happened to be sitting there." She smiled handing him the picture. 

"Tch," he replied not accepting the photo, he turned around. Hana's eyes sadden for a moment. 

"Wow Hana! That's super good! Can you draw me?" Kiba said looking over her shoulder.

'This is the part where she'll say no.' Sasuke thought. 

"Sure, let's go over there." She smiled getting up and taking her note book with her. She left behind the drawing of Sasuke on the table, he glanced over at it and raised a brow. 

'Sasuke, you should say more words then hn, or tch. Do you need a dictionary?' It read, Sasuke smiled but tried to contain it. He looked around lightly and then stuffed the picture in his pocket. 

Over where Hana was she was sketching Kiba and was working on his eyes when Naruto came in. 

"What are you doing here? This is for people who graduated." Shikamaru confronted Naruto. 

"Oh yea, you see this?" Naruto began. "It's a headband."  Hana giggled lightly. Suddenly a heard of elephants came stomping into the class. 

"I WON!" Sakura and Ino screamed. 

"No way, my foot was at least a cm ahead of yours." Ino spoke. 

"No!" Sakura and Ino argued. Sakura looked and saw Sasuke sitting alone, Naruto started to drool. 

'This is your chance.' Naruto thought. 

"Hey Sakura-" Naruto began to say. 

"Move it!" Sakura threw him out of the way. "H-hey Sasuke. Can I sit beside you?" She asked blushing. Sasuke didn't reply. 

*Somewhere else* 

"SO that's the famed Sasuke Uchiha. Top of the class." A jonin said. 

"Yep," the Hokage replied. They watched as the girls started to bicker. 

"Oh wait! I forgot my eraser." Hana said getting up, her melodious gentle voice caught the attention of all the jonin. The orb looking at her and watched as she got up and walked over to where all the girls were. 

"Who's that?" All the jonin asked in awe. 

"That's Hana, she recent;y joined the village. She's the earths treasure" The Hokage said, they all looked curiously at the girl. 

"Excuse me, sorry. Trying to get through." Hana pushed herself through the crowd, she went to grab her eraser and boom. She felt two soft damp things against her cheek. . . Lips. Everyone gasped, she pulled back in surprise and wide eyed. 

"HANA!" Naruto said in surprise. 

"Y-You b-both. . . M-my cheeks." She stuttered. 

"Hana," the girls grumbled. 

"Naruto," the boys glared. 

"EEk!" Hana squealed as the girls launched at her; Amaru appeared and blocked them glaring. The girls turned white and backed away.. . . Meanwhile poor Naruto was being pummeled. 

"These kids." The hokage spoke. 

"I dibs Hana."