Part 8

*Third person pov* 

Everyone was in the classroom, all smiling and talking to their friends. Hana was sitting beside Sasuke smiling, waiting for the lesson to commence. 

"How are you so calm Hana?" One of the students asked walking up to her nervously. 

"Hmm, what do you mean?" Hana asked back genuinely confused. 

"Of the test, aren't you afraid you'll fail? Especially since your new and stuff." The girl asked. 

"There's a test?" Hana asked wide eyed. "What's it about?" 

"YOu have to make 3 clones. . ." The girl replied. "How did you not know about this?" 

"Oh, don't worry. I'll pass. I'm not worried, there's no use in building up fear and thinking I'll fail when I know I can do this."

"You're right," the girl whispered. "Thank you." She smiled as she walked off. 

"You're welcome." Hana replied softly as she stood up. She walked over to Naruto who was in the corner freaking out about the test. 

"Naruto," she whispered.  "Don't be nervous." 

"How can I not be? Clone jutsu is my worst jutsu!" Naruto freaked. 

"Show me the handsigns." She smiled. Naruto showed her the handsigns and she nodded. 

"You have it down pact, don't freak out. You'll do fine." Hana encouraged. Naruto nodded, and it was then her name was called for the test.

"Hana, you're up next." Iruka smiled.

"Bye Naruto, good luck." She smiled. 

"Good luck." Naruto replied with a sheepish smile. Hana walked down the hallways smiling and confident, she walked into the room where Iruka sat down; over to teh left of the table she saw a man with white hair. 

"Hana, this is Mizuki, Mizuki this is Hana." Iruka introduced. 

"Nice to meet you," Hana smiled. 

"Likewise." He replied. 

"Okay Hana, please produce 3 clones." Iruka tapped his pen. 

"Alright, shadow clone jutsu." She whispered making the hand signs. Five clones of her popped up, each perfect and proper. "That was so hard! I had to reduce my chakra!" She exlaimed. 

"Wait, you can make more?" He asked. 

"Yeah," She smiled. 

"You pass, what colour would you like?" Iruka asked. 

"Blue please." She giggled. She grabbed the headband and began to skip home. 

"Kakashi, Kakashi. I passed." She smiled skipping down the street humming to herself. All of a sudden her face paled and she stopped in the middle of the street, her breath left her. Her eyes shone, and glazed over. Without another word she fell back, but was  caught in someone's arms as she was rushed to the hospital.