Part 18

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating much, I'm in IB, and all dash one. (It's a Canadian thing, IB is uni level learning. So I haven't had much time to update I'm so sorry) But I have read all your comments on the previous chapter, and I got a lot of requests for someone that's lesbian. So, please choose between Sakura, Hinata, Karin, Ino, Konan, Tenten or a new OC.  Also if any of you want to contact me for anything-new story Ideas, new chapter Ideas, what to fix, advice,or simply just to talk-DM me on here and I'll talk to all of you! I'd love to get to know some of you! I have added a couple fans on differing medias, so if you want that just ask. I love all of you so much! I am also planning on maybe adding in another character. . . Based off a real person on Wattpad. Dm me for details! Now on to the story. 

"Is Kakashi-sensei going to be okay?" Sakura asked quietly. I nodded and smiled. 

"Of course he is, he's strong; and I've healed him." Sakura nodded sadly.  "Hey," I whispered. "Don't be sad," I embraced her and she hugged back tightly. "Let's go get some ramen." 

"RAMEN!?" Naruto bursted through the door, I deadpanned. 

"Yes, ramen. Do you and Sasuke want to-"

"RAMEN LET'S GO!" Naruto yelled. I giggled, and grabbed Sakura's hand. "Let's go." Leading her down the stairs Naruto was in front, and Sasuke behind. 

"Where are you guys going?" Tsunami asked as she washed dishes. 

"We are going to get some ramen," Sakura smiled. 

"Does Inari want to join?" I asked lightly. 

'Oh, we don't have the-"

"I'll pay for him, don't worry." I smiled. 

"Oh thank you, Inari dear?" Tsunami raised her voice. 

"What?" Inari murmured walking into the kitchen. 

"Do you want to come have ramen with us?" Sakura asked. 

"We won't have the mo-"

"I'll pay, again. Don't worry," I smiled once more. "Come."

All 5 of us were walking down the streets, Inari leading the way to the ramen shop; Naruto smiling like a dumbdi, Sasuke. . . Being Sasuke. Sakura on the verge of tears, and me. My heart dropped. I hated seeing towns-no people in this state. 

No hope.

Turning the corner we arrive to the ramen shop. 

"5 bowls of miso ramen!" Naruto smirked. 

"Okay, coming right up."

"Are you guys going to order?" Naruto asked as the man turned around. I sweatdropped. 

"Uh, 2 beef please." I smiled. Sasuke and Sakura also ordered the same thing. 

"So, Sakura. Tell me about yourself," I smiled folding my hands in and looking at her beautiful rose hair.