Part 5

*Third person pov* 

The eyes of curious, scared students kept on glancing over at the new beautiful student. Most of the boys thought it was cool, but the girls. They were terrified. Everyone's eyes were on Sasuke as he transformed into Iruka, except for one little raven haired girl. She was looking at the blonde beside her. 

"You're Naruto?" She asked. Naruto looked over to the girl with a slight blush. 

"Naruto Uzumaki, better remember it. I'll be hokage someday!" He cheered. 

"Goodluck." She smiled.

"I, you. I" He began to stutter clearly bewildered. 

"Hey Naruto, would you like to be friends?" She asked nicely. 

"Yes! Believe it!" Naruto cheered. 

"Uhh, Naruto. We always have to do this stuff because of your screw ups." Ino glared. 

"It's such a drag," Shikamaru sighed.

"Hmph, I don't care." Naruto replied.

"Well, think about it like this. You guys get more practice, so it'll help you in the future." She smiled. Naruto looked over at his new friend wide eyed. 

'She, she defended me?' He asked himself. Tears began to gather in his eyes. 

"Hana, you're up." Iruka said softly. 

"Alright," she smiled back. 

"Transformation jutsu." She whispered. She turned into her new friend Naruto, Naruto went wide eyed. So did Iruka and the rest of the class. 

"That's an amazing transformation." Iruka complimented. 

"Heheh, thanks sensei!" 'Naruto' rubbed the back of his head. Iruka went wide eyed. 

'She's even got his personality down pact.' He thought. 'She's going to be an amazing ninja.' He tapped his board and Hana went back to her original form and smiled as she gracefully walked back to her spot where Amaru was patiently waiting. 

"Good job Hana!" Naruto congratulated. 

"Thank you," she smiled nicely. Amaru climbed back onto her shoulder. 

"Good job princess," he smiled. 

"Thank you Amaru." She giggled. 

"Okay, Naruto Uzumaki." He called. 

"You can do it." Hana smiled to Naruto as he walked up. 

"Sexy jutsu!" He called, he turned into a naked girl and Iruka had a nose bleed as the rest of the class blushed. 

"NARUTO! FAIL!" He yelled. 

"Uhm, Iruka sensei?" Hana spoke up. "Technically it was a transformation, you didn't specify what to turn into. It might of been perverted, but it was still really good." She defended. 

"Hmm, you do have a point." Iruka muttered. "Class dismissed."