"Oh she knows. She's just being a bitch."

The song was finally over and they hugged each other before walking back over to where I was standing.

"Wow Eric definitely didn't know you had those moves." Mya said.

He just smiled and looked over at me. I looked away from him and rolled my eyes at him. Moments later he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. He placed a small kiss on my neck before I wiggled my way out of his hold.

We were now alone. Monica had left to do who knows what and Mya was looking for chloe.

"Why are you mad now?" he asked.

"Are you seriously that stupid to not know what you did wrong?"

"Is it because I danced with Monica? If it's that then I'll take you out to dance too!" He said pulling me towards the dance floor.

"Stop it Eric!" I said causing a couple people around us to look over at us. I quickly walked away to a place where there wasn't any people.

"Well didn't you want to dance?"

"No! It's not even that! It's the fact that you were holding her and looking at her like if she was a piece of meat you had to have! And don't you dare say that it's all my imagination because even Mya saw it!"

He didn't say anything else. He knew I was right. It was damn obvious that I was right.

"What do you want Eric?" I asked taking him by surprise.

"What do you mean what do I want?"

"What do you want from me? Or from this relationship because honestly I'm getting tired of this." I said holding back some tears.

"Your getting tired of this? How much longer are you going to stay mad at me?" he looked around as if he was looking for some answer. "Because this is what happens all the times. We get mad and the we make up."

"You didn't answer my question." I said. But the fact that he thinks everything is going to work out without actually fixing anything kinda scares me.

"What do I want? Let me see.... I want a lot of things right now actually!" he said placing his hands on his hips. "I want for you to just drop this because all I did was dance and if it looked like anything else well understand that I'm a man!"

"That's your sad excuse? That you want me to understand you because you're a man? Thank you for just technically saying I'm not good enough to cover all your needs!"

"Oh please Nicole don't come and tell me that you don't find yourself checking out other men." he rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm pregnant with your child!" I yelled at him. "Why would I be looking at other men when I have everything I want with you!" I had tears running down my face.

"How do I even know that's my child? It's pretty weird that I get back after three years and boom! You're pregnant!"

He did not just say that! What is his problem. I looked at him with disgust before I slapped him right across the face. Eric stood there holding the side of his face. Regret filled his eyes. I then removed the engagement ring from my finger and held it out in front of him. "I don't think I'm going to need this anymore...." I said dropping it right in front oh him. I started walking away from him but stopped to look back at him. "Oh and for the record since you believe my baby is not your child, don't worry I don't need you or anyone else to help me raise it."

I rushed to the bathroom and let out a deep breath. Five years, five years of my life have gone down the drain. I never would have expected Eric to say such a thing to me. I held my stomach and looked down at it.

"Its okay baby, we don't need daddy. I won't let anything happen to you." I said as I held my still flat stomach.

"Hey Nicole I've been.... What's wrong?" Andrea asked walking into the bathroom, well at least attempting to.

"Nothing. What were you going to say?" I said forcing a smile on my face.

"Oh umm I was ahh looking for you because I want all my bridesmaids to take pictures with each of their couples.... Are you sure you're alright?"

"Well then your wish is my command! and yeah I'm alright don't worry about it." The fact that I now had to go take pictures with Eric made me want to break down and cry but I couldn't ruin Andreas special day.

**

The pictures were a challenge because of the fact Eric was trying everything to get me to talk to him. I could tell some of the others kinda figured out that something was up between us but they didn't bother to ask.

"Oh can there please be a picture where Eric is kissing Nikki's stomach?" Gabby came running to Andrea and Damian.

"No no no it's Andrea and Damian's wedding." I said quickly.

"That doesn't matter! Let me tell the photographer!" Damian said.

"Yay!!" Gabby screamed.

"Okay Nicole I need you to stand right over there and give me your right side please." the guy said.

"I insist this isn't necessary."

"Shh. Now Mr. Eric, I need you to kneel down on one knee and just be loving."

Eric did as he was told and then placed both his hands on each side of my hips sending chills all over my body. He then leaned in and kissed my stomach.
"Honey, honey! Do something with your hands Nicole because you honestly look like a lost duck!" the guy yelled over at me.

I looked down at Eric and hesitated to touch him. I put my left hand over his and then I placed my other hand on his head.

"Perfect!" The guy said snapping picture after picture. "Okay done!"

As soon as he said that I walked away leaving Eric there on his knees.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I took so long to post a new chapter!

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed it!

Vote. Comment. Follow