Harry Styles///Jealous Baker

"Y/N, we need more scones" Harry called, smiling at the boy who had just entered the empty shop.

"I'll bring them out in five minutes" you told your boyfriend, hissing when you accidentally touched the hot pan.

"Hello, what can I get for you" Harry asked the taller boy. The unknown boy smirked, looking Harry up and down. The hairs on the back of your neck rose up, the pit in your stomach told you to listen in on the conversation, so you did. Poking your head out from the kitchen you watched the fuckboy check out your boyfriend.

"What do you recommend" He asked, biting his bottom lip. Harry shifted uncomfortably, his eyes darting around the bakery.

"Um, the scones. In fact my boyfriends whipping them up right now" You grinned skipping back into the kitchen.

"Oh really, I'll take those then. It'll give you and I more time to talk" you froze, blinking rapidly. Darting towards the oven you pulled the scones out, stuffing them in a bag and rushing out of the kitchen.

"Here dirty bastard, now leave and don't come back" you threw the bag at him, shooing him out. The boy pulled his hand away from Harry's arm, and stumbled out of the bakery. Harry grinned, trying his best to contain the smile on his face.

"Thank God, I was certain he wouldn't stop" Harry sighed. You pecked his cheek, bringing him into your arms.

"He's gone now, thank God"