say goodbye.

i'm alive.

today is may 17, 2019

i haven't updated this book since august of 2018, so almost a year. a ton of stuff has happened over these past few months. i fell in love, i experienced my first real heartbreak, i started sophomore year, and i lost many of my friends.

i get extreme writers block every time i start a new story. i always get inspiration but i never plan out what should happen when and so on, i only plan the end and the beginning. and that isn't smart at all.

this lead to me getting uninspired and lazy, and not wanting to write about this topic anymore. this isn't the first time this happens, and i'm really disappointed in myself. i had so much hope for this book and i really saw it going somewhere, but then i had no control over it and the plot got really boring really quick.

unfortunately, i'm ending this book. i know that's not what you guys wanna hear and i'm so sorry, but i'd rather end it here than leave you guys on a never-ending cliff hanger. instead of having you guys wait for so long for an update that was most likely never going to come, i'll "spoil" the story for you.

here it comes.

- maggie kept elena hidden in a very secret room inside her house's walls. the room had a big screen with all the cameras that were located around the house, so elena can see the outside world.

- because she kept his daughter a secret, shawn and maggie don't end up together, but he ends up taking custody of elena.

- shawn stays in california, and buys a new home for him and elena to live in. he has decided to focus on his daughter for now, and think about his relationship with maggie when they're both ready.

- maggie moves out of the house she lived in, and moved to washington state, to clear her mind and fix up her life. she completely understood shawn's choices, and decided it was best for them both, and elena.

- anna stays by shawn's side and helps him as much as she can. she started her own self defense classes to teach the humans how to defend themselves incase they were in any harm.

- madison and cameron end up in a loving relationship. they get married and have a set of fraternal twins along with a dog. a boy named mason, a girl named cory, and a golden retriever named marley.

- catarina and her husband aj move to costa rica, they both decided they needed time apart from everything that's happened with both of their families. they have a baby girl named lily.

- mia gets killed trying to save ava from the hailo people. she was buried in her families cemetery, next to her parents who were also killed.

- the gang was under attack by the hailo people, and because she was a human, they compelled emily, causing her to commit suicide.

- ava was left devastated by her sisters death, causing her to move to canada. she ends up falling in love with a guy named parker, and they get married.

- she wanted to become a better, faster and stronger vampire, so teegan makes the choice of moving in with maggie to washington. her and maggie talk out their differences, and all was forgiven.

- dylan ends up being a werewolf. he goes back to beacon hills to live with his parents, who finally said it was safe for him to come back.

- cassi violates many of the archangel laws, causing her wings to be removed. she then goes back to her hometown in new orleans, and lives a normal life with her hedgehog, sammi.

if you have any questions on some of the stuff i mentioned, or something i didn't mention, or about anything in general, please comment and ask me about it. i'll be answering everyone's questions.

also, leave your opinions on what you thought of the book. i'm sorry it had to end this way. this was the best book i've ever written. i'll never forget it.

i love you 3000

- glory ;)