five

today's song

holland - glass face

maggie's pov

"you're not leaving, i'm not letting you leave! we need you here." shawn said.

"i'm tired of you guys fighting because of me, it's getting really annoying. but it's okay i'm still in the plan, i'm just not staying here. i'm going back home." i said.

i turned around and walked up the stairs. i changed into a hoodie, black leggings and some black huaraches. i packed my bags and took everything to my jeep, which wasn't very much, just some suitcases.

i got in the car and took a breather, letting it all sink in. i'm going home. jesus finally i get some peace. well not exactly, i still have to put up with dy-

"maggie! mags hey!" someone knocked on the door window.

i look to my left and i see ava. i roll down the window.

"what's wrong?" i said.

"we just got you back, and you're leaving already?"

i shrugged. "not everyone wants me here. besides, i'm still in the plan you just won't see me every second of the day."

"what i-if we stay at your house instead. we go by your rules."

"well, i never thought of it that way." i scrunched my eyebrows.

"that's a great idea! come on guys we're going to maggie's house!" of course that had to be shawn.

-

"ok now that we've settled into my house, let's set some ground rules. rule number one, don't touch anything that isn't yours. rule number two, don't question me. rule number three, don't question dylan. rule num-"

"who's dylan?" shawn asked.

"can anyone repeat rule number two to shawn please." i sighed.

"im dylan." a very familiar voice said from behind me.

"hey bubba, i missed you!" i said, giving him a tight hug.

"i missed you too mags." he smiled.

he turned towards the others and introduced himself.

"hi i'm dylan, nice to meet you guys." he waved.

"hi dylan i'm ava!" ava said giving him a smile.

"dylan how old are you?" cameron asked.

"im-"

"hey dylan can you give us a moment in private please?" i smiled.

dylan nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

"it's 1 in the morning, let me put the kid to bed and i'll answer any questions you guys have, okay?" i sighed.

they all nodded and i took that as a signal to walk out of the room.

"come on dylan it's time for bed."

-

"who were those people downstairs?" dylan asked.

"they're my family. you know the one with the curly hair? that's madison. the one with the really short hair is mia, my sister."

"what about the one that said hi to me?"

"that's ava. and the guy with the great tan? that's cameron, and next to him was emily."

"the teenage girl that i know you have wrapped around your finger already, even though she's older, is teegan." i chuckled. "the girl next to her was ana."

he smiled. "what about the really tall guy with the dark hair?"

"that's shawn."

"is that the shawn you told me about?" he asked.

"yeah that's him. anyways, time for bed kiddo, sweet dreams." i said, and kissed his forehead.

"goodnight mags."

"goodnight dyl."

-

"what's his full name?"

"where's he from?"

"why is he here?"

"how old is he?"

"is he human?"

"ok slow down! i'll be sure to answer everyone's questions just calm down."

after and hour of shawn and ava trying to convince everyone to come stay at my house, considering it was better for everyone since i would be "less problematic", they finally gave in and decided that staying at my house was a better idea.

"his name is dylan, dylan stilinski. yes, he's human. he's 14 years old. he's from california but i kind of adopted him."

"you what?" they all said in unison.

"i've known his dad, stiles, for quite a while and he's had to deal with his own problems. they're from beacon hills, california and they're werewolves, except his dad. his dad is human and his mom, lydia, is a banshee. once he was born they knew that he wasn't safe in beacon hills so they sent him off with a family friend but she sadly died when he was 11 and they kept him in the basement of stiles' house." i said.

"they couldn't keep him there any longer so they gave him to me, three years ago. he still talks and sees his dad, but it's much more safe for him to stay with me." i said.

"do they know you're a vampire?" emily asked.

"that's the reason why they thought i was the best choice. i don't need the police to help me protect him. i can do it myself."

"is he a good kid? i mean he looks nice to me." cameron asked.

"he's great, amazing actually. he's very mature for a 14 year old. he's caring and sweet, and he's a heartthrob. everywhere we go there's always a girl drooling for him." i chuckled.

"he is pretty good looking, he has nice hair and a good jawline, and his dark curls are so bouncy. believe or not i wanted to touch his hair." ana laughed.

"i'm gonna pretend like i didn't just hear that." shawn sighed.

"you think the kids good looking? you should see his parents. stiles and lydia? jesus they're blessed from the gods." i laughed.

"anyways i'm gonna go to sleep, i'm pretty tired." teegan said.

"yeah me too, good night everybody"

"goodnight."

vote comment share

to see what dylan looks like go to the 'character visual' chapter.