corbyn | cute

corbyn p.o.v.

We were running around throwing the ball at each other. I pushed Zach and he almost fell in the pool while screaming like a little girl, I laughed at him and ran away.

I was about to run back into the house while Zach was chasing me when I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit" I said and looked to see who it was just to see y/n "oh my y/n i'm sorry" "hey it's fine" she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, something she does when she's nervous I've noticed "I didn't hurt you did I?" she shook her head "hey what's wrong?" I said bringing her outside and closing the door.

"nothing today was just stressful" I pulled her closer and hugged her "you can call me whenever you went or need help" she nodded. We only started dating a few weeks ago, even though we've been friends for a while.

She lost a lot of confidence from since her last boyfriend. He used her a lot and didn't exactly make her feels needed or wanted.

"Thank you Corb" "of course beautiful" she blushed at the nickname, I smiled running my hand through her hair. I kissed her head "what do you wanna do?" I said looking down at her, she chuckled "what?" I said smiling "this is gonna sound so corny" "surely not" she looked up "let's make dinner and watch the sunset" I smiled and nodded "yay!" she whispered, I laughed "you're too cute"

After preparing dinner for about 40 minutes we were finally done. We got our plates and sat outside on the couches, she pulled her hair up in a messy bun and leaned back, I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek, she smiled touching my arm.

We ate and watched the sunset, not talking much. After finishing, I pulled her closer as she laid back against me, she looked up and kissed my cheek, I smiled and enjoyed the vue.

I put my arms around her waist and rubbed her sides as I hummed softly. I saw a smile forming on her face as she looked up at me, I finish the song and she claps her hands, I chuckled. She sat up and looking at me.

"yes?" I asked taking her hand, she leaned closer and kissed me. I touched her waist and pulled her closer, she hadn't felt comfortable to kiss before which I respected but damn she's a good kisser.

We pulled back smiling "damn you're good" she laughed and looked down covering her face, I laughed and hugged her "thank you Corbyn, you've changed me in all the good ways" "aw come here you're too cute" I said and kissed her again before pulling back smiling again.